The Cloudies: Progress Report #2

Hi y'all we're back! 

Just in case you haven't heard - here's the announcement about The Cloudies! And if you wanna learn more just join this group and then read all about the contest here!

Cloudie_highres.png

Look forward to your new best stuffed friend, Cloudie!

Now for round two of all the qualifiers for the Cloudies contest - an additional 5 people! Put your hands together for:  @Liam Green @Soumyadeep Mandal @Ollie Guan @Bastian Stehmann @Kat Warner 

Nice job y'all! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

If you want a go at a cute fluffy Cloudie, here are some questions to answer. 

Happy answer-ing! 

13 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2020

YAY!

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020

@Kyren Wong 

I am so excited!!

Our pug will be sat by the door waiting for this to arrive!

Like # people like this
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

Great news, thank you very much.

Can't wait to have it here. 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

Yay, gooooo team!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

Congrats! 👏⛅️

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020

Congratulations to new cloudies ☁️

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

Congrats everyone!

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

giphy

Congrats all!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2020

Wow, I will have it soon!

Cloudiestuff.png

Like # people like this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

woot!

Like Liam Green likes this
ncdc hải phòng November 17, 2020

Congratulations to the new cloudies

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

Hi @Kyren Wong ,

Unfortunately, I saw that FedEx had sent it out, but the goods were detained by the customs during customs clearance.

Is it possible to send Cloudies to me again?

Look forward to getting the lovely Cloudies!

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan I'll see what I can do! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events