The Cloudies: Progress Report #16

I have that feeling that we're finally out of Mercury Retrograde, this week flew by! And I have our handy dandy qualifier list for this week - give it up for our Fantastic Four! @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ ; @Katarzyna ; @James Conway ; @Velizar Borisov ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโœจ Keep a look out for that emoji filled email from me y'all! 

I know that some of you from our first and second batches have not received your Cloudies yet if that's the case please reach out to me so I can, compile a list & ask our vendors for a status update on your specific Cloudie and so that we can help them find its way to you ASAP. 

unnamed.jpg 

Cloudie is callin' out! 

If you've just heard about the Cloudie and wanna learn more - here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Still working on yours?  Check out all the details and go go go! Cloudie is waiting for you! 

Stay awesome, Gotham and have a lovely weekend.

11 comments

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2021

Oh yeah! I'm so happy :) Can't wait to receive the email!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2021

Congrats @Katarzyna Pawlak _Deviniti_  @James Conway _Comalatech_  @Velizar Borisov! Happy for getting the cloudie :)

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

@Kyren Wong I am from the second batch and did not get the cloudie yet, Is there any update for me?

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2021

Congratulations All. Keep Contributing!

Velizar Borisov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2021

so fluffy.gif

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2021

HI @Monika Rani Sorry to hear that, let me add you to the list of people who haven't received it yet! Will update when I can~ :O 

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2021

@Kyren Wong they look awesome! :D Unfortunately I think i've missed your email? 

Like โ€ข Kyren Wong likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
March 8, 2021

@Kyren Wongmy email is gorka at roninpixels dot com !

Like โ€ข Kyren Wong likes this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2021

@Gorka Puente _Appfire_ ; @James Conway Oh no! Just sent y'all a follow up email! 

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Congrats everyone; enjoy those adorable plush cloudies :)

Like โ€ข Velizar Borisov likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events