The Cloudies: Progress Report #14

Hiya all! The Cloudies has received over 100 qualifiers, we're so proud of you and love the contribution y'all have made! Speaking of let's welcome two more qualifiers today @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ and @Paloma Fondon Araujo ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰

Thank y'all for being patient, I've just gathered some last minute addresses from previous qualifiers and have finally sent off batch #3! So people that've qualified from report nine onwards that means you. I know y'all are super psyched as am I and they're projected to be shipped off beginning of next week! 

IMG_4339.jpg 

Have a Cloudie? Share a picture so everyone can feel the FOMO!

If you've just heard about the Cloudie and wanna learn more - here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Still working on yours?  Check out all the details and go go go! Cloudie is waiting for you! 

Have a lovely weekend as always and have a ✨spicy✨ Galentine's/Valentine's Day! <3

Cheers,
Kyren

4 comments

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2021

Congrats  @Callum Carlile and @Paloma Fondon Araujo ! 🎉🎉

Like • # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2021

Congratulations Guys!  You are going to enjoy it!

Like • # people like this
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Thanks @Kyren Wong@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM  and @Jimmy Seddon!! Super psyched for my first bit of Atlassian swag :D

Like • Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2021

So exciting; well done everyone! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events