Rising Star badge now live!

97 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2019

Thanks @Monique vdB that's awesome, excited for the next one :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 3, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc it is right up your alley and is also cute. Watch this space. 😉

Like • Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2019

Yay! That's awesome to hear, thanks @Monique vdB :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Oh the suspense!

Like • Tonya Jenkins likes this
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2019

@Monique vdB  how can I add the rising star badge?  i see it's retro-active (and I guess i did it backwards ;-)) 

update - I got it!  Just takes a little perseverance.  Love this badge!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 2, 2019

@Marianne Miller you'll likely get it soon as you keep answering questions and getting accepted answers. 😉Welcome!!

web app designs December 4, 2019

Yeah - that's awesome - love the idea of the badges. 

Like • Monique vdB likes this
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB - I think I just earned the Fri-yay! badge.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 15, 2020

Hi @Peter Jessen! One of the requirements of Fri-yay is that you first earn Friday Funmaker. I see you've already signed up! So the badge will trigger once you earn them both.

I've gotta release some more badges, you're earning them all too fast....

Like • Peter Jessen likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 15, 2020

@web app designs yay! more coming every month so stay tuned. Happy to have you here! 

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB - Yeah. I saw that other requirement after sending my comment above. So that badge will have to wait until July 31st.....

Rasajna January 23, 2020

intersting badges

Marcelo Padovani Callo January 30, 2020

New badges are wellcome!

Chozo February 4, 2020

All new badges are welcome! ^.^
Looking forward!

fredrick afuande March 2, 2020

This is great and my contribution toward this  will help me to interact with other partner and bring impact for great result.

Like • Kat Warner likes this
Mr_Xssy March 25, 2020

@MR.Xssy I would be so frustrated by that after 25 years! Dharma is a beautiful name too. Although I also love Iris! My Star Wars name is Monva Valos. I like it!

AHLAM’s April 4, 2020
  • AHLAM’s AlbassamAHLAM’s 
Jenney_Ward April 17, 2020

Happy Fri-yay, and thanks for making the world of Atlassian more fun!

Melvin tio Docejo May 21, 2020

hello rising Star I love it

Natalia Cifuentes May 25, 2020

love new badges! It's nice contributing with the community- yay  :)

Valentina_S June 2, 2020

Let's collect new badges :)

Like • Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Aisha Nazia June 22, 2020

Super excited for the new badges. Yet another badge journey on the work email now. 

Martin Georgiev July 10, 2020

Nice badges! :)

BISWAS-JB August 16, 2020

That's cool.
Great.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

@Monique vdB I already received email "Congrats! You earned the Rising Star badge" also

High fives for our amazing answerers! what's next?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events