Release notes for May 15, 2019

Thank you to our experience team, as per always, for their hard work. (Here is a visual representation of the team: πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ’»πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ πŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ’»πŸ˜‡πŸ€΄πŸ»πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ)

New: You can now see who has liked a post, not just how many people have liked it. Our friend @Tyler T started this project as a ShipIt, and we've finally shipped it thanks to @Reah and team! (Here is a visual representation of this process: πŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ’»β³β³β³πŸ’ƒπŸ½β³β³β³β›΅οΈ)

To see this module, click "X people" on any post with more than one like. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 3.30.22 PM.png

Fixed: Manual watching, which was broken, as reported by @Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ πŸž

Updated: The Marketplace Apps collection is now the Marketplace Apps & Integrations collection. Check it out if you're interested in integrations. Or marketplace apps! Or both! πŸ”Œ

Updated: We've released a small change to the badge email template that now points people to their badge page, and hopefully gives more context when badges are earned. πŸ†

And on the subject of badges, if this is something that interests you, we have a feedback thread to gather thoughts and ideas. πŸ’‘

That's it for today, friends! As always, if something looks less than pixel-perfect or you have any other feedback, let me know. πŸ—£πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

7 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2019

I'm not sure when the ability to re-size photos with the drag-able corners arrived - but thanks for that improvement.

Like β€’ # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2019

Brilliant! Great stuff @Monique vdB ! Thanks for the share.

Uhm... small complaint though in regards to use of my photo in that screenshot. I trust I'll be getting royalties, right? (One of those Atlassian ice-cream stickers you got on your laptop will do.....) πŸ§πŸ˜

Overall, this is a nice update!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

LOL @Andy - PTC Redundant too funny! Now I wish I was on the screen shot so I could get an ice cream sticker too :)

Like β€’ Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc : what...? You mean = THIS screenshot.... ?? πŸ€©πŸ§

IceCream45.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2019

OMG @Andy - PTC Redundant you are so awesome! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ¦πŸ‘πŸΌ

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 4, 2019

I wish I could get more of the ice cream stickers! I've only ever seen one. I'll try to hunt down some other ones... ;) 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2019

Glad you like @Jodi LeBlanc ! 

@Monique vdB : We must all keep our eyes out and get a whole bundle to share if we find them!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events