It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Release notes for May 15, 2019

Thank you to our experience team, as per always, for their hard work. (Here is a visual representation of the team: πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ’»πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ πŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ’»πŸ˜‡πŸ€΄πŸ»πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ)

New: You can now see who has liked a post, not just how many people have liked it. Our friend @Tyler started this project as a ShipIt, and we've finally shipped it thanks to @Reah S and team! (Here is a visual representation of this process: πŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ’»β³β³β³πŸ’ƒπŸ½β³β³β³β›΅οΈ)

To see this module, click "X people" on any post with more than one like. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 3.30.22 PM.png

Fixed: Manual watching, which was broken, as reported by @Steffen Opel -Utoolity- πŸž

Updated: The Marketplace Apps collection is now the Marketplace Apps & Integrations collection. Check it out if you're interested in integrations. Or marketplace apps! Or both! πŸ”Œ

Updated: We've released a small change to the badge email template that now points people to their badge page, and hopefully gives more context when badges are earned. πŸ†

And on the subject of badges, if this is something that interests you, we have a feedback thread to gather thoughts and ideas. πŸ’‘

That's it for today, friends! As always, if something looks less than pixel-perfect or you have any other feedback, let me know. πŸ—£πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

7 comments

I'm not sure when the ability to re-size photos with the drag-able corners arrived - but thanks for that improvement.

Like β€’ # people like this

Brilliant! Great stuff @Monique van den Berg ! Thanks for the share.

Uhm... small complaint though in regards to use of my photo in that screenshot. I trust I'll be getting royalties, right? (One of those Atlassian ice-cream stickers you got on your laptop will do.....) πŸ§πŸ˜

Overall, this is a nice update!

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 04, 2019

LOL @Andy Barker - TWNKLS AR too funny! Now I wish I was on the screen shot so I could get an ice cream sticker too :)

Like β€’ Andy Barker - TWNKLS AR likes this

@Jodi LeBlanc : what...? You mean = THIS screenshot.... ?? πŸ€©πŸ§

IceCream45.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 04, 2019

OMG @Andy Barker - TWNKLS AR you are so awesome! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ¦πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish I could get more of the ice cream stickers! I've only ever seen one. I'll try to hunt down some other ones... ;) 

Glad you like @Jodi LeBlanc ! 

@Monique van den Berg : We must all keep our eyes out and get a whole bundle to share if we find them!!!

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Marketplace App Review badge is now live!

If you are one of the thousands of users of a Marketplace app, then you’ll love t his month’s community badge ! All you’ll need to do to receive Novembers challenge badge is leave 2 helpful reviews o...

701 views 24 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you