Random Acts of Spring

Hello community! Time for another round of Random Acts of Community, where we celebrate the little moments and big hearts that help make this community amazing.

First up is @Rachel Wright who made this awesome video unboxing her community leader swag. We recently revamped our rewards for Community Leaders, and longstanding leaders got all the new swag in one big batch. This video is not only entertaining, but informative: if you watch it, you can see what kind of swag our leaders earn based on the years of activity in the Leader program. 👀

Next up is @Kat Warner who I believe is our first repeat winner of the Random Acts of Community badge!  She is a member of our Tag Cleanup Crew, and in 2019 the Crew started tackling uncategorized content, much of it left over from the days of Atlassian Answers. We had over 16,000 pieces of uncategorized content at one time, and now, finally, as of May 2021, we have zero. In recent months, Kat was especially diligent in moving hundreds of questions, one by one, into the right places. 

Check out the graph below to see our progress over the years and thanks to Kat and everyone else on the TCC who helped make this cleanup possible! We'll need to find a more fun project next ;) 

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 10.06.07 AM.png

Thirdly, we have @Krimo Khermane, our Atlassian Community Events Leader in Cologne. Krimo went out of his way to support our new ACE chapter in Indonesia with a shoutout on Linked In and his engagement during Team 2021 lead to so many shoutouts that I have collected them here: 

• "His brain moves a mile a minute churning out so many innovative solutions. "Krimo for President!"
  • “I really like Krimo, his feedback, and how he communicates it” 
  • "Krimo's been the MVP of this year's Team for me"
  • "I am obsessed with Krimo and am so glad he's back"

Krimo, the team truly loves you! 

Finally, speaking of Team 2021, I want to shoutout a member who joined earlier this year and has been killing it, participating in Friday Fun, the Bingo challenge, Meet-less May, and was  our top Member participant in the Team 2021 community group. @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ we've loved getting to know you over the past few months, and I'm so glad you're here!

That's it for this time. My inbox is always open for nominations at communitymanagers@atlassian.com! 

15 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

Wow! This is so unexpected and for something that really was a team effort.

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2021

giphyCongratulations, y'all!!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

I will never tire of reading about all of the amazing things y'all are doing to keep community at the forefront, always. Congrats, y'all! 🎉

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

@Kat Warner is amazing (I hope I tagged the right one!) 💙💙💙 The recognition is much deserved.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Great working everyone!  I love seeing all the awesome things people are doing!  Congratulations!

Like # people like this
Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2021

That @Linda Milne_Know Business_ is certainly a star!  #NoBias #MaybeALittle

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

Wow, thanks @Monique vdB 

blushing.jpg

Ive had lots of fun and learned HEAPS!!! Thanks to everyone for the great content.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Congrats to all the well deserved winners!!

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 24, 2021

So proud of you all! Thank you for what you do!! 

Krimo Khermane
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2021

Thanks everyone. 😊 Wow, this is so surprising and made my rainy day. 🌈
I just love the amazing community vibes, mutual support, and awesome people we have here.

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 25, 2021

Congratulations @Rachel Wright @Kat Warner @Krimo Khermane and @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ so very well deserved!!!

dwight.gif

Like Monique vdB likes this
Isha May 25, 2021

Love, love, love seeing the remarkable work our leaders are doing! Congrats on a job well done!!! 💫 

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2021

🥳 Congratulations @Rachel Wright @Kat @krimo_khermane and @Linda Milne_Know Business_you guys are killing it 👏

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2021

Well done and well deserved!

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 4, 2021

That's so cool 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events