Random Acts of March

I'm guessing many of you have noticed by now I truly love the moments when I get to celebrate the amazing people who comprise the Atlassian Community.  And this is one of those moments! It's time to award the Random Acts of Community badge to those users who helped make the community a little brighter this month. 

Random_acts_of_community_2x.png

When a new user accidentally posted her question in the wrong place and possibly thought she was reaching out to Atlassian support, our community jumped in with lots of great responses anyway. In addition to our amazing leaders and partners, member @Carlos Faddul jumped in with a detailed answer that felt award-worthy to me. Thank you, Carlos! 

I am so excited to be able to celebrate two users whose profiles still say "I'm new here," but who participated a lot in March by giving upvotes and likes to community content.  @Léa Delacuvellerie - Twybee - gave over 40 likes and joined our new Atlassian en français group! Bienvenue, Léa! @Oz Edri also gave over 20 likes and posted his first answer. Welcome, Oz! We're so happy (and joyeux) to have you both!

We also really appreciate people like @Héctor Salvachúa who, although they may not have posted anything yet, are frequent visitors to the community. Héctor was the member who spent the most time on community this month. Thank you for visiting!

We have so much great content for Héctor and others to read because of members who use their time and expertise to help other users. A lot of them are Community Leaders, but some are not (yet?). This month, not one but two non-leaders were in the top ten overall, and so I want to celebrate @Trudy Claspill and @Bill Sheboy for generously helping our users with super useful and accurate answers. Thanks a million, Bill and Trudy!

Finally I want to celebrate the person who read the most posts this month.  The report I ran included our leaders, our community support team, even (gasp) myself. And all of us were left in the dust by @Bridget, who read 7,402 posts and comments this month.  Obviously the hardest working member of the Atlassian Communiteam. Enjoy your new piece of flair, Bridgie! 

That's it for this month. As usual, I am always accepting nominations for Random Acts of Community. If you see something fun, funny, sweet, uplifting, or random. shoot me an email at communitymanagers@atlassian.com. 

9 comments

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 2, 2021

Wow - I am so honored! Thank you @Monique vdB for giving me a badge - bridget and badge do share a lot of letters so it makes sense to me. Congrats to all the other badgees! 

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 2, 2021

My favorite post each month - way to go everyone!

minions.gif

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2021

Surprising post @Monique vdB

It takes a ton to be so close to postings, answers, responses, feedbacks, suggestions, mailers, watchers, readers, mentoring etc.. etc. Kudos to you for recognizing those amazing contributors. Congratulations dear all badge winners.

Please stay safe and stay healthy.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2021

Congrats to all the winners. Its really great to read the success stories on the Community!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2021

Best thread ever — congrats to all of the winners! 🎉

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Great work everyone!  Very well deserved!

Léa Delacuvellerie - Twybee - April 6, 2021

Hi Monique, hi everyone! 👋

Nice to be part of the Community ! 
Thanks @Monique vdB  for the mention and especially for your welcome. 
Congrats to all ! 

Have a nice day everyone.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Congrats everyone!!! 👏👏👏

Like Sharlene Marie Berumen likes this
Will Richman June 24, 2023

congrats Alec you are a wonderful boy

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events