New event! You’re invited to Atlassian Open

Hello, Atlassian Community! This year we’re launching a new event called Atlassian Open.

Open2019_Facebook-LinkedIn_Launch_2x.png

This world tour will feature the best content from Summit plus explore the future of work. For a limited time, we're offering $200 off your pass.

We’ll be stopping in these cities:

• Vienna - September 9-10, 2019

• Sydney - September 30 - October 1, 2019

• Boston - October 29-30, 2019

At Open you can expect to learn how to make work more productive, fulfilling, and human. Here are just a few more reasons to grab your pass:

• Rub elbows with Atlassians and fellow Community members in-person

• Learn how other successful teams use Atlassian tools to solve everyday issues

• Pick up tips and tools to drive transformation immediately at your company

• Brush up on your product skills with live training

Be sure to register early and get $200 off your pass!

Oh, and don’t forget … Atlas Camp is just around the corner. We’re bringing Atlas Camp back this 11-12 of September, 2019! We’re looking for developers and partners to stand in the spotlight to share their expertise with teams worldwide. Submit your proposal today!

Cheers, and hope to see you at Atlassian Open,

Bridget

13 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2019

This world tour will feature the best content from Summit

Are you sure? How much swag will be available? Can it really be the best content without Whittaker's, New Zealand's finest chocolate, and the TechTime team :P

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2019

@Kat Warner of course Swag mentioned as first point :D 

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

Will any of the sessions be webcasted?

Like # people like this
Phil Fang July 2, 2019

What should I bring? other stuff on preparedness

Michael Oosten August 29, 2019

Great! When is the $200 discount applied? I only see the standard rates (in Euro): €500 Open Pass; €1050 Open Pass & Training; etc. on the site.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2019

Hide all the FOOD and lock up your BADGES......... 🤩😵

On a last minute impulsive decision FUN MAN ANDY just booked his entire trip to Vienna  O P E N  in one foul swoop ! ! 🤓❕

It will be magical !

Vienna is gonna BURN! 🌟🍻💝🚀

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2019

will smith best gif GIF and I won't have a chance coming to Vienna

@Max Foerster - K15t - can I send you there as my buddy in crime?

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard : Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ! 

Big tears over here in the Netherlands..... 😭👎 You will be missed!.

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 5, 2019

Hey @Fabienne Gerhard I won't attend the Open in Vienna as well. My colleagues will be there though. But Summit 2020 is booked! So you can count on me then. ;)

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2019

Thanks for the tears @Andy - PTC Redundant - I cry too 😭 - you have to eat a 'Wienerschnitzel' for me

@Max Foerster - K15t - too bad, but great hell yeah for Summit

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard : Keine Bange! I will eat ZWEI for you to make up for your absence. 🤩🍻

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2019

Does anyone know if/when recordings of Open sessions will become available?

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2021

This probably shouldn't be popping up on my (or anyone's) feed.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events