Migrations MVP badge now live!

Are you a Migrations MVP?! (or looking to become one?)

At Atlassian, we’re investing in our cloud platform and the tools your teams need to make the move. At the same time, we’re hearing more and more questions from you about the ins and outs of migrating to cloud.

So… drumroll please… we decided to help you level up your migrations expertise and to encourage even more participation in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection.

That’s why we’re announcing something brand new: the Migrations MVP Badge!

Cloud Migration@2x (1).png

You can earn this badge by achieving at least two of the following:

• Attending or hosting a Cloud Migrations-focused Leader Workshop, ACE Event or AMA (we've got lots of great events in the works, so stay tuned!)

• Answering 2 questions posted in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection

• Posting an article in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection

• Commenting on an article in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection

Let us know when you’ve completed these requirements in the comments on this post and we’ll get you a badge. The first 100 people who earn this badge will receive some extra-special Atlassian swag. Trust us when we say this prize will knock your socks off.

We can’t wait to see who our inaugural group of Migrations MVPs will be!

42 comments

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2020
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2020

Thanks for putting this together @Elizabeth Howden!

I believe I have met the requirements for this as well:

Two questions answered:

going all in cloud product from present on -premise

Need to migrate Bitbucket (standard) from cloud to on premise

One article commented on:

Debunking the top 8 myths about cloud: what’s fact vs fiction?

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2020
Like Elizabeth Howden likes this
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

I believe I have met the requirements for this badge by;

Commenting on the following Cloud Migrations article:

... and answering the following Cloud Migration questions:

Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2020

Congrats @Pavel Junek , @Jimmy Seddon , @Kat Warner and @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ for being the first four winners of our Migrations MVP badge! 

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2020
Like # people like this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2020

Nice work @Bastian Stehmann @Ollie Guan @Davin Studer ! I've awarded you the badge!!

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020
Like # people like this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
October 15, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal @Brant Schroeder Yay!! I've awarded you both the badge.

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2020
Like CHÂU TÂN likes this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
October 21, 2020

Thanks @Diego Agulló @Daniel Ebers - I've awarded you both the badge!

Like CHÂU TÂN likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2020

Hi @Elizabeth Howden ,

What was the time period for the contest? (to receive some extra-special Atlassian swag.)

Earning a Badge doesn't have any limited time. Right?

When will the winner be announced?

I think the answers to these questions will help everyone!

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
November 18, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - no limited time and multiple winners permitted! (like those of you who have gotten the badge so far). Our extra special swag should be in soon - as soon as it is, we'll send it to those of you who have earned the badge!

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2020
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
November 30, 2020

Awesome @Walter Buggenhout - I've awarded you the badge!

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
December 21, 2020

@Pavel Junek ; @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ ; @Davin Studer ; @Diego Agulló Hi guys we're giving out swag for this badge! I have everyone else's addresses in the system but this is just a quick notification that I'll be sending out an email later today to confirm addresses for the swag, so that you're not shocked by my email! 

Like # people like this
Ryan Gross January 25, 2021

@Elizabeth HowdenI believe I've completed the requirements for this badge.

I've attended several ACEs, including most recently the "Seattle December meetup: An Overview of Cloud Migrations" and "Seattle January meetup: What's Coming Jira & Confluence Cloud to Help Manage Change" virtual events.

I've also posted answers & comments on Atlassian Community articles, including your recent article on the App migration EAP: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Early-access-program-for-app-migration-using-Jira-and-Confluence/ba-p/1584721#U1590653

Please let me know if I am missing any steps or need to do anything else to complete this badge. Thanks!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
January 26, 2021

Hi @Ryan Gross - Thank you! I've awarded you the badge. 

Like Ryan Gross likes this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
February 9, 2021

Thanks @Pramodh M - I've awarded you the badge!

Like Pramodh M likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events