Migrations MVP badge now live!

42 comments

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021
Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021
Like G subramanyam likes this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2021

@Sri Kumar @Deepanshu Natani @Alexis Robert Awesome! I've awarded you the badge!

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Thank you @Elizabeth Howden 

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2021

Thank you @Elizabeth Howden 

Like Elizabeth Howden likes this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

@Kushal Amin congrats! I've awarded you the badge :) 

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Hi

Would these meet the requirements to get this badge?

Attending or hosting a Cloud Migrations-focused Leader Workshop, ACE Event or AMA
Presented at https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wolverhampton-presents-jira-migrationare-you-ready-for-february-2nd-presented-by-phill-fox-of-adapavist/ on planning for the end of Server including migration paths.

Answering 2 questions posted in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/JIRA-Migration-from-Server-to-cloud-failed-due-to-Status-quot/qaq-p/1668669

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Migrate-Jira-from-server-to-Cloud-failed-on-Large-Project/qaq-p/1653576

Posting an article in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Contacting-Atlassian-Support-during-a-Cloud-Migration/ba-p/1669642

Commenting on an article in the Atlassian Cloud Migrations collection

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Contacting-Atlassian-Support-during-a-Cloud-Migration/ba-p/1669642

I realise I have more than the required two but thought I might as well cover all the points ;)

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
April 21, 2021

Yes @Phill Fox ! I've awarded you the badge yellow-star

Like Phill Fox likes this
Valerie Palmer April 28, 2021

I'm seriously struggling with this one... I'm trying to migrate 3 cloud instances into 1 and its proving difficult.  Please, please, please make cloud --> cloud migrations easier.

Alex Fox May 25, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth Howden

I'm leading my company's migration into the cloud that we are currently testing and will hopefully complete in July. Additionally, I've just joined the Atlassian Internal Usergroup program and will be holding a workshop around my company's migration into the Cloud in the next few months. I'm also on the cohort to study for the Jira Cloud Administrator (ACP-120). Does this qualify me for the badge? Thanks!

Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
June 2, 2021

Hey @Alex Fox Absolutely! I've awarded you the badge. Good luck on the migration!

Like Alex Fox likes this
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2021
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 14, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth

Howden How are you doing? 

I'm leading some of my customer's migration as part of atSistemas' Atlassian CoE into the cloud and worked with some of Atlassian Migration Support members, a delightful experience have to say.

Additionally, I think I've met the requirements as well :)

- Answered Questions:

- Articles:

Best Regards to all of you.

Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2021

Thanks @Paloma Fondon Araujo @Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ and great work! I've awarded you both the badge!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth Howden ,

hopefully I've finally met the requirements. Would you please check? Thank you!

Article:

Answers (some of them are not from migration collection, but are connected to migration):

Event:

Comment:

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2021

Hi @Elizabeth Howden,

I would like to ask when can I expect a special Atlassian Swag? We agreed on delivery at the end of 2020, but nothing has come yet.
Thanks a lot!

Pavel 

Like Diego Agulló likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events