March monthly challenge badge is now live!

Happy March, aka my birthday month and my two-year Atlassianiversary. So of course, this month's challenge is to send me a present! ðŸŽ‰

Challenge_2019-03@2x.png

Okay, I'm kidding. This is Badge-Me March, and your challenge is to level up or earn any other community badge and then tell us about it in this thread.  Meta!

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 10.15.51 AM.png

If you want to take a look at the badges you can earn next, check out the badge tab on your profile or this article.

Happy badge hunting!

76 comments

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2019

Not the Badger Badge?

Like • # people like this
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2019

I guess this means I really have to write an article now. Or get 13 accepted answers...

Hmmm decisions decisions.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

Ack!! I either need to ...

• get 47 likes
  • ask 42 questions
  • write 15 articles
  • get 125 more accepted solutions
  • get hired by Atlassian
  • get the Elite Agile Corner badge <-- we have a winner

Guess I know which one I'll work on. : )

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2019

I am totally lost.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2019

I can be the one who grabbed the first badge of March. I earned 100 accepted answers on 1st of March.

If we can't count that I'm totally lost like @Fadoua 

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2019

I got my Badge for February on 1st March, does that count? :-D

Like • BiancaE likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2019

Hi @Monique vdB I earned the entry-level Agile Corner badge (green) in the month of March, it is not appearing on my profile yet but I did watch the Agile page and shared three tweets. Next working on the elite-level Agile Corner badge. And someday I hope to get level 9 badge, but still unsure how to do that as the description says: no level 9 lol

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc  what should be done to earn the elite-level Agile Corner please?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 2, 2019

@Tuncay Senturk  your March 1 badge counts! 

@Bastian Stehmann  lol, sadly the February badge doesn't count. ;)

@Jodi LeBlanc I think I'm going to go for the Agile Corner badge as well! I already have Level 9. Not that it exists. It definitely doesn't. 

@Fadoua  instructions for earning the Agile Corner badges are here.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2019

Thank you @Monique vdB !

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2019

Thanks @Monique vdB hoping level 9 appears on my profile someday, but as you mentioned it definitely does not exist :) Also thanks for sharing the agile link with @Fadoua :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2019

Also, thank you for the likes - I just earned my 300 likes badge a moment ago - so I hope that will help me earn the March badge :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc  here is the 301 like 😉

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2019

Thank you @Fadoua - you are so kind :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2019

I think my challenge this month is 300 Likes Received, which is currently 286 Likes Received.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2019

@Ollie Guan - I had to like your comment - it was like a lonely half of a high-five. I've got your back.

@Monique vdB - you are making us badge addicts work hard this month. This challenge is a great way to encourage the quieter people.

I think I'll be working on the Agile Corner green badge this month.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2019

I have a doubt that this month's challenge will be an impossible mission for some people who have already obtained all the known badges?

111.JPG

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2019

"You earned the Level 7 Badge", so I think this would make me closer to the March badge as well :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2019

@Monique vdB the agile badges are now displayed on my profile - will the March badge appear in sequence or at the end of the month by cross-checking? Thanks!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2019

Also, @Monique vdB Happy Birthday month and Anniversary month :)

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2019

Thanks to @Jodi LeBlanc I got the entry-level Agile Corner badge (green) today

Many more badges to go <3

Deleted user March 4, 2019

Oh 300 likes badge just now! Perfect timing haha 😆 

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2019

SO meta! 

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2019

I still haven't earned my 'Welcome Badge'.....how do I do that? 

NO I'm not trying to take the easy way out 5 days into the month. I just want the badge. :p

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2019

Challenge accepted! It seems the road to Summit is paved with badges. :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events