March monthly challenge badge is now live!

76 comments

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

@Monique vdB Phew! I got the Elite Agile Corner badge today.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 14, 2019

@Davin Studer crisis averted!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

Finally received my 100th like 🕺🏼😄

Like # people like this
Deleted user March 18, 2019

@Max Foerster - K15t  +1 for luck 😁

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

That's so nice of you @[deleted]! Thanks a lot :D

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2019

@Monique vdB Happy Birthday month!! and Anniversary! Does my 10 likes badge I got yesterday count? Newbie here, I was excited to get it, lol. 

Happy Tuesday all!

Like Kat Warner likes this
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2019

D'oh, I didn't read the fine-print when I skimmed the challenge via email, but luckily I just realized that I do not only need to strive for the 100th accepted solution, but also need to tell you about it here - thanks for encouraging me to support fellow Community members, I'm learning a lot myself while trying to help :)

Like # people like this
Kristine Garcia March 22, 2019

Hello! I'm new to the Atlassian Community. Here are my badges from this month: Levels 0-2, First Like Received and First Topic Created :)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Veronique DUFOUR March 22, 2019

Hello
I'm new here. I got Level 1 and 2 badges this week. I'm trying to get the Welcome badge.

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2019

@Monique vdB I don't know why, but I posted this in the merry may thread yesterday, so here again, I just received the 3 article written badge.

Like # people like this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2019

@Monique vdB got my 100 like badge in March and I need to thank you for that one! (seeing as the majority of my likes came on my one comment about the Level 9 badge...which doesn't exist of course). 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2019

@Danny Zuccaro of course not.

Like Danny Zuccaro likes this
Patrick Cleary March 25, 2019

I earned the "Welcome badge" for finally having a reason to join the community here. 

Also, I've known @Monique vdB for a very long time and now I have reason to interact with her professionally, so I think there should be a special badge for that. 

Like LarryBrock likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 25, 2019

@Patrick Cleary yay Patrick! I'll get right on that special Monique badge. It will obviously have my face on it. 🤣

Like # people like this
Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2019

Just heard about this badge, so I guess it is never too late. I just leveled up and I hope I get to learn a new skill in the process !

Like # people like this
Natausha March 28, 2019

Leveled up and earned an accepted answer badge! :D

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2019

Mission accomplished!

100-likes.png

"They like me ... they really like me!!"

Like Kat Warner likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2019

That badge earned automatically ? 

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2019

image.pngGot it, thanks for that AUG community:) 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2019

Earned multiple badges last month but the March badge never applied :(

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 5, 2019

@Brant Schroeder you also had to post here! I've given you the badge. Don't tell anyone it's April. Shhh.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

I finally got an Articele badge - can I have my March badge too?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 5, 2019
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2019

Wow.... is March already over?
That was SUCH a sh^^ month for me professionally.

I definitely leveled up in Depression and Anxiety last month - sadly there are no badges on community for those. 

Hah hah hah hah ! ! ! !

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2019

Hey there,

I got the 100 likes badge in March and posted about it at the top of this page, could someone pleeease unlock the badge for me as well :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events