March monthly challenge badge is now live!

76 comments

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2019

I'm kind of new here, and just received my "10 Likes Received" badge. ... and Happy Birthday, @Monique van den Berg

Like • # people like this
Hubert Kut
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2019

Dear community!
5 Likes needed for new badge :) Can you help with that? Thanks upfront ;)  

Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2019

It is also my bithday month so I need to get this badge :)
b5b.jpg

Carol Jones March 7, 2019

Just earned my Welcome Badge for this!  Funny that my Welcome badge was my 18th badge, oops, probably should have completed that one first 😉

Lizzie_Rogers
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2019

Boom.  Just got the 5 topics created badge :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

I am one like away from my 300 likes 🙂

Carol Jones March 7, 2019

Done :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 7, 2019

Well this is a relief! Glad I earned something :)

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 4.25.27 PM.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 7, 2019

(I think I got everyone else too, but if not, let me know!) 

Like • BiancaE likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2019

@Carol Jones  you are the best! You always like my posts. I earned my March Badge because of your like today.

Ron _3DIT_ March 8, 2019

strange... i just earned my level 2 role badge and the welcome badge, but did not receive the march 2019 badge :(

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2019

I probably enjoy earning badges WAY too much. This morning I started writing an article about brainstorming using software, saved it as a draft and BOOM! I earned the "5 articles" badge. Now I just need to finish and publish it so my badge is legit.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2019

@Scott Theus - take your badge of LIES elsewhere!!

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2019

@Meg Holbrook  It's the "Pants on Fire" badge

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 8, 2019

@Scott Theus I see your article has appeared so I've given you your Pants on Fire badge. 🤣

@Ron _3DIT_ in addition to earning a badge you have to come here and tell me about it. Which you just did. So now you should have your March badge also. Nice work!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2019

@Monique vdB 

• After getting 100 accepted solutions badge I earned Badge-Me March badge
  • Then I earned First Article Written badge
  • Then I earned 25 Topics created badge

So, would I earn Re-Badge-Me March badge?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 8, 2019

@Tuncay Senturk yes, next you'll earn the Badge-Me Badge Badge of Badges Badge. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2019

@Tuncay Senturkmay be you will earn your early April badge for your productivity 😂

Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2019

Just got my 3 Accepted Solutions Badge :D

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2019

This is a bit more complicated than I thought. It has been 10 days, and I still lack 4 Likes received to reach 300.😂

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2019

Yay! 2 shiny new badges added to my profile. Thanks.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2019

Finally, finished 300 Likes Received ,  believe I will receive the March badge soon.🤣

qq.png

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2019

I earned my "50 Likes Received" badge on 3/6!

Working with Jira and Confluence has been a great deal of challenging fun, and I look forward to my continued work with those and possibly other Atlassian products.

Cheers,

Payne

Like • Carol Jones likes this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

@Monique vdB Happy Birthday and Happy Atlassianiversary! I earned level 4 on March 4th, would that and this comment earn me the badge?

Edit: I just earned the Welcome Badge as well!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 14, 2019

@Dharma Ramos wow you're killing it! You should also have the March badge now :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events