March Madness monthly challenge badge is now live

39 comments

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 30, 2018

Two days left ;)

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

Uhhhh so weird... I just earned this but it's not showing up...

As in, weird #1: I have an emails saying I earned this today. It's April.

2018-04-03 13_03_57-Inbox - C-Heather.Siemer@charter.png

Weird #2: It's not in my badges.

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 3, 2018

@Heth Siemer you must have earned it at the very last second (as I was turning off March and turning on April) -- I will need to do some magic on the back end to fix this, but I will fix it! Stay tuned :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 4, 2018

@Heth Siemer I did the magic -- did it work? Check your profile :) 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

@Monique vdB It shows up!

Jesse Slocum June 11, 2018

@Monique vdBthis is an awesome addition to an already awesome tool. Thank you for your hard work! :)

transdigiware July 15, 2018

Now in July 2018, what's Next !

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 16, 2018

@transdigiware we are now in Jolly July! You can see all our monthly badges at this link. Or set up a search alert for "monthly challenge" and you will get notified when the newest one comes out!

Like Anil Prajapati likes this
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2019

Winter is still here... :(

Anil Prajapati February 25, 2019

Does this comment counts?

Phil Fang June 24, 2019

Ecstatic to be engaging in this 

Abraham Gaougaou March 11, 2020

Was the badge updated in March 2020 ;) 

Abraham Gaougaou March 11, 2020

@Anil Prajapati  Yes, of course

Anil Prajapati March 12, 2020

Wow, what is this again? :D almost forgotten about this. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events