March Madness monthly challenge badge is now live

2018- March@2x.png

It's time for our very first monthly challenge! To earn this month's challenge badge, show our community article-writers some love and leave 5 comments on articles.

How do you find articles? You can personalize your community feed to see article content, browse our community showcases, or click on the Articles tab of any product collection.

Note that this badge is retroactive; if you've commented on 5 or more articles in the past, you've already earned this badge! But in the spirit of the challenge, I encourage you to go forth and comment some more anyway. Our authors always enjoy hearing from you!

39 comments

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2018

Hope there are lot more badges to grab!! :D

Like meadmemo133 likes this
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2018

Does this article count as an article?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2018

What a great challenge, looking forward to hearing about April :)

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2018

Looking forward to it - great way to encourage engagement.

BTW - the image on this page seems to be pulling from your staging environment so is requesting secondary authentication

CCM

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 2, 2018

@Steve Thornhill indeed, this article counts as an article ;) 

@Jodi LeBlanc Yay, I'm excited about the April challenge too. :) 

@Craig Castle-Mead thanks for the heads up! I will fix this!

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2018

@Monique vdB Thank you for clarifying that - off to hunt for more articles now :)

Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2018

Articles - here I come! I’m gonna get this batch for sure!

I appreciate this initiative @Monique vdB. By following this alone, we are bound to get a batch every month! Wow!

Scott Grieder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2018

Ahhh! I’ve got March madness fever already!

83867087-1172-45D8-A257-92CF1D8E738B.gif

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 3, 2018

Well done, @Scott Grieder:

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 8.57.33 PM.png

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2018

Think that's a great idea! Had no idea how to personalize my feed. (Maybe it's because I'm a Newbie....)

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2018

Awesome idea for a challenge!! 

Tihomir Nikolov March 6, 2018

Let's MARCH through the articles!

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

What I need for post an article in community-show case?

I'm migration our build plans to use bambo yml specs and I want share my positive experience.

Best regards.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2018

@Omar Herrera- @Monique vdB and some of the other Atlassians (I'm not sure who else can do it!) can enable that for you.

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2018

The idea of a random badges is awesome !!! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 7, 2018

@Fabienne Gerhard it's a new feature!

@Danny Zuccaro and @Pedro Felgueiras glad you think so! :) 

@lol @Tihomir Nikolov

@Omar Herrera are you a solutions partner or vendor? if not, you can definitely post as a discussion! 

Marc Dvorschak March 8, 2018

Challenge accepted! Let's see if I can find the time for some awesome articles.  

LeKisha Boswell March 8, 2018

Related image

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 8, 2018

@LeKisha Boswell 🙌🏽

swasatz March 13, 2018

This Badge concepts which I really loved. Thanks team :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 15, 2018

@swasatz Thanks Satheesh, looking forward to your contributions! :) 

Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2018

Does this article count? :)

Liz March 20, 2018

@Andrea MendezI hope that it counts ;)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 20, 2018

@Liz and @Andrea Mendez lol, yes it counts. 😉

Paulo Alves March 20, 2018

Nice idea! I hope it will help all the community to interact more with each others. 😊

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events