Let's welcome our newest additions to the Community Leaders program

If you’ve been hanging around the Atlassian Community for a little while, you’ve probably seen a group of helpers known as Community Leaders. These folks are an elite group of volunteer experts who serve as connectors, ambassadors, and mentors for Atlassian, answering questions and writing articles online, as well as hosting hundreds of global events annually.

In exchange for their efforts, Leaders enjoy perks like direct access to the Atlassian team, members-only spaces, free vouchers for certification exams, swag and more. If you want to know more about what it takes to be a strong candidate for this program, be sure to RSVP for our upcoming webinar on October 8.

In the meantime, we’d love for you to give a warm Community welcome to the Leaders who have joined us over the past few months!

b066506ecf4e478a77385408c023a7fa_w200

19 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

Congrats Everyone and Welcome!

Like # people like this
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

Welcome all and Congratulations!!

Like # people like this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

Congratulations and enjoy the feeling :)

Like # people like this
Tanya C September 21, 2020

That's a nice long list of awesomeness!  Welcome everyone.

Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

Welcome aboard! Time to start enjoying this great journey 

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

Thanks, @Erica Moss for the recognition, and all of your help getting me set up. And thanks to the rest of the Community Leaders group for being so welcoming!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

Welcome everyone!

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2020

Welcome everyone and congrats !!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2020

Welcome to the Team.jpg

HELLO!!!!!!

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2020

Welcome! 🍀😊👋🎉

Like # people like this
Ashish
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2020

Congratulations and Welcome, all the new ACE Leaders!

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2020

Welcome to the team :-)

Gal Fatal
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2020

Welcome to the ACE leaders and good luck!

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2020

Welcome to the new rockstars! 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2020

Congrats to all!  Hopefully I will be a Leader soon!

Like Tamanna Godara likes this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 29, 2020

Hey @Liam Green

Glad to hear that. I would recommend you to apply here!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2020

Hi @Tamanna Godara 

I'm all booked in for the upcoming Webinar to get any other info I need - after that I'll likely make my application if I think I'll make the cut

Like # people like this
Laura
Community Manager
September 29, 2020

Welcome all!

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
September 30, 2020

Welcome new leaders! So glad to have you all here :) 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events