Junebug monthly challenge badge is now live!

48 comments

Ajinkya Deshmukh June 13, 2018

Challenge Accepted :)

P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2018

I hope that the quality of answers / comments won't get lower because of that badge. We shouldn't comment on any thread just to get the badge.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 14, 2018

@P_D_ Foerster so true! So far I haven't seen a decline in comment quality but let me know if you do. :) 

HARSHIT GARG June 18, 2018

I shall too participate this time. thanks

Paulo Alves June 18, 2018

Let's start by this one, gonna catch them all :)

Emily Errico June 21, 2018

I just commented on 25 today because I didn't read the whole requirement. D'oh. Hopefully I'll get some replies over the next week and that will spark some discussion...

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 21, 2018

@Emily Errico I've been enjoying your replies on the Friday fun threads! I got to look at @Season's animal thread again and that made my afternoon better. 

Emily Errico June 21, 2018

@Monique vdB I'm a bit addicted now. Conversely to @P_D_ Foerster's comment, I find myself holding back from commenting until tomorrow so they'll count. Double d'oh.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 21, 2018

@Emily Errico I promise I'll talk to you more tomorrow. lol :) 

Season
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

@Monique vdB <3 <3

jndeverteuil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

Ahhh, now I see how this is working :) Great gamification !

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2018

Just got it @Monique vdB!

I did not know about all the great discussions happening in our Community!

As a regular attendee of the Sydney AUG, the User Groups topics were my favourite!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 25, 2018

So glad you like the discussions, @Caterina Curti!  It's fun to see the community growing beyond product Q&A although of course that continues to be immensely valuable for our members and even those just googling their questions and landing here.

As an AUG member you might be interested to know -- we're currently beta testing some groups functionality that will allow our offline groups to have corresponding online groups for members to join and chat. Here are the ones we have launched so far and I know Sydney is on our list as well! 

And hooray, you're a Junebug! Next monthly challenge is coming soon....

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2018

Hey @Monique vdB,

do you have some schedule you're allowed to share when this feature could be available to every AUG? Because that sounds veeery interesting :)

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2018

Very interesting indeed @Monique vdB!

I checked the list last week and it is good to know that Sydney is coming soon!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 26, 2018

@Max Foerster - K15t tentatively, we will begin rolling these out more broadly at the end of July.  We won't do them all at once but will stagger them to make sure we can support each group as it launches. 

One thing you could do is reach out to your AUG leader and let them know you're a Community Champion and could help moderate an online AUG! We want to make sure the online groups are actively moderated and managed, so having someone ready to jump in would be great :)

Emily Errico June 27, 2018

This badge was my jumping off point: I went from lurking to 50 posts and 10 badges in the last week. Cool!

Dung Anh Doan June 27, 2018

It's great!

Deleted user July 2, 2018

28 posts, but no Junebug badge. Must have misunderstood the challenge :-(

Dan Sherwood July 19, 2018

Well on my way now...

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2018

Now? For June? Hey @Dan Sherwood, that won't work out as planned I guess :D

Phil Fang June 24, 2019

Will work this harder than the Adele track 

mathagician June 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events