How to earn your Welcome badge

442 comments

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2018

Damn @Thomas Schlegel totally overseen - there are even more. Saw some circles but didn't realize those were the badges - but still no welcome badge....

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Hi @Monique vdB someting I missed but the  hello badge  it's not achived.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 7, 2018

@Omar Herrera the only requirement you may have missed is logging in two days in a row -- you need to log all the way out and back in on another day.  Want to re-try that?

Carlos Cuba March 7, 2018

Hello there from Peru! Looking forward to earn some badges :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 8, 2018

@Fabienne Gerhard can you try logging all the way out and back in on two consecutive days? That's the requirement that seems to be giving people issues -- I may have to go back and adjust the badge!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2018

@Monique vdB definitly gonna try that - already tried out yesterday with a first logout - login action after reading your comment for Omar. We will see! I will leave a comment here if it worked! Thanks for your help.

Badges <3

Tried several times - no welcome badge so far...

Like # people like this
Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Hi to all until today after sign in...I have earned my welcome badge...thanks.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 12, 2018

Congratulations, @Omar Herrera! :D

Like # people like this
Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2018

Thanks for this post. :)

Like # people like this
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2018

I love the idea of this fun community to answer all those questions that come up!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 23, 2018

Hooray, happy to have you here @Marianne Miller!!

Reto Bleuler April 3, 2018

I this the new facebook?

Like # people like this
halldor April 4, 2018

Hey there

Fabrice Huart - NSI
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2018

Hi all :)

Előd April 12, 2018

Hello there,

what are these badges for?

Patricia Corrêa April 13, 2018

Love gamification!!

Lisandro Paolini April 13, 2018

Hello !! I say hi from south america, thanks for this awesomeness community !

Andre Prahl April 17, 2018

Nice idea! Great job @Monique vdB :-)

Karsten Bamberg April 18, 2018

Hi! These badges look funny. Are there more of them?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 19, 2018
Jacob Wood April 23, 2018

28wqmc.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 23, 2018

Go @Jacob Wood go!! :) 

Michael Reed April 24, 2018
ezintz April 26, 2018

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! I am looking forward for this feature in Jira. It would be nice if there would be the chance to  customize this depending on transitons etc.

Maurizio April 26, 2018

@Monique vdB- Looking forward to sharing our experience i the Atlassian community! Thanks for taking care of it.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events