thanks for this post!

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Deleted user April 27, 2018

Second comment, give me the badge.

Trevor Randall April 27, 2018

Bernhard Reiter April 29, 2018

Very helpfulf. And a great idea to tie people to the community, which is IMHO the biggest asset of atlassian. 

Roberto Barrios May 2, 2018

thanks for sharing.because it is caring.

Priyadharsini.r May 3, 2018

Happy to receive badges from Atlassian ;-) on our simple actions we do here. Good Technic to grab/attract customers.

Good Job Atlassian Support team.

David Breitling May 3, 2018

Kaboom! Onamonapias are awesome

Michael Mader II May 4, 2018

I did not expect to find gamification here. Hiding the number of actions required to level up is actually brilliant so that people aren't as incentivized to game the gamification.

Of course, here I am posting a comment to get the Welcome Badge... but I would have just skipped commenting entirely, so it worked :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 4, 2018

@Michael Mader II well this is my program so thank you for making me feel brilliant! 😉

And welcome to the community. :) 

Like # people like this
Eager Learner May 4, 2018

Loving the comments.  It's my second day in the community.  Can't wait to get my badge.  I see quickly that the collections have a lot of good communication.  I've created it's own folder.  Looking forward to being a part and hopefully being able to be of assistance to someone one day.

Hassan Akhtar May 10, 2018

Can we link/combine our profiles (e.g. a personal email and work) to see badges on both? 

Tereza Lysa May 10, 2018

Hi there :-) 

Malloy Maddigan May 10, 2018

Commenting here for that shiny badge.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2018

@Eager Learner so glad you're enjoying it! You can also adjust your notifications in your profile -- for example you may find daily digests more useful than individual emails when watching a collection. Check it out.

@Hassan Akhtar unfortunately there is no way to link accounts right now -- you would have to choose one account for community and earn your badges there. You can always change the email address on that account via Atlassian ID, though.

And welcome @Tereza Lysa and @Malloy Maddigan -- happy you're here!

Jeff Warner May 11, 2018

Posting for the badge!

Hassan Akhtar May 12, 2018

@Monique vdB that means if I change the email address of my current atlassian account to the other email address then my profile would be transferred to it?

nicholascassano May 15, 2018

I'm walking to get all of these badges! Love a new chalenge!

@Monique vdB you are awesome, thanks for explain more about the badges!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 15, 2018

@nicholascassano you're welcome, I'm so glad you're enjoying them!

@Hassan Akhtar yes, that should be the case. But if you already have an Atlassian account with that email address, you may have issues. If you have any problems, you can email communitymanagers@atlassian.com and I will help you with it on the back end. 

Alexis_Pruitt May 15, 2018

Hmmm, I've done all of these but still don't see the Welcome Badge.  Can you see what I've "missed"?

Thanks,

Alexis

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 15, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt I'm checking it out -- hang tight :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 15, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt okay, I refactored the badge. Try logging out and back in again and see if it triggers.

Also for a while, people may have two Welcome badges. Try not to panic. ;) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 15, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt I take it back, you will have to do that tomorrow -- sorry, log back in tomorrow and it should work! 🤞🏻

Deleted user May 16, 2018

Hi @Monique vdB,

I can confirm I have 2 Welcome badges. @Alexis_Pruitt if I could, I would gift you my extra Welcome Badge!

Alexis_Pruitt May 16, 2018

@Monique vdBI tried logging out then back in...nothing.

@[deleted]Thanks!  It's all about TEAMWORK isn't it?  I appreciate the offer.  :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 16, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt I checked it out on the back end and am sort of stumped.  Can you try updating your avatar again (even just to the same picture), and then logging back out and in? It looks like that may be what's stuck...

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events