• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to earn your Welcome badge

312 comments

Hello, Atlassian Community. I'm a newbie most interested in getting tips and tricks for making Confluence documentation solutions and integrating apps. 

Like Monique vdB likes this

@Monique vdB  I joined the community long back and was wondering why I never had this badge I did all the things mentioned above but never receive the badge, really appreciate if you can check why I dont have that badge. Thanks

I feel like I've done all of these but do not have the badge. Any ideas?

Bom dia, feliz por participar da comunidade. Espero aprender e poder contribuir.

Thanks for the badge ..gets me back here :)!

hey all 

Added my profile pic when I started my account.  I love that there are so many big brains to absorb info from in this community! I'm hooked.  Fun picture for a nasty, rainy day here in GA. 

Hey All - 

I updated my pic when I first started.  I love this community.  So many brilliant minds to learn from 

Like carlosmoran likes this

I'm so exited bto work here

Awesome, thanks for this. Looking to get this now :).

Thanks for this article, a good start for joining the community! I am new to Jira as well, good to have inspiration! :)

Just start this exciting new journey to earn badges. Joining community group of interest is also useful, it's also good to establish a sharing culture !

Nice badge, I want it :)

Deleted user Oct 12, 2020

I was wondering how to earn that nice and shiny "Welcome Badge", when I found this useful article! I have updated my bio, connected my social media profiles and...there you go! Thanks @Monique vdB for writing this article. Looking forward to earning more badges. :)

Cheers!

Monique vdB Community Manager Oct 12, 2020

@[deleted] hooray! So happy to have you Irene :) Welcome!

Like Deleted user likes this

Thank you for this post.

nina_schmidt Community Leader Oct 29, 2020

@Monique vdB this badge is missing in my profile :-(

Thanks for this!

Oly Salas I'm New Here Nov 10, 2020

HI! thank you for the article

Thanks for the article and the explanation! 

Love the badge feature on Atlassian!

gmaaftog I'm New Here Jan 04, 2021

Hello

Ganesh Babu Community Leader Jan 07, 2021

Hello @Monique vdB 

I have done all those that should meet the requirement, but still i haven't received the badge. Please help me to get this one..!!

Thanks in advance..!!!

Regards,

Ganesh Babu  J

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 07, 2021

Hi @Ganesh Babu ! I don't see a bio on your profile, can you try adding a bio, and then logging out and back in again?

Like Ganesh Babu likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Unlock your free access to Atlassian Team 2021.

Hello, Atlassian Community members! As a reminder, Team 2021 is happening this April from the 28th to the 30th. Team 2021 is our newly reimagined conference (formerly called Atlassian Summit) cre...

904 views 9 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you