• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to earn your Welcome badge

312 comments

Hmm - not sure how to earn this badge. I think I have done everything required, but still no pretty reward :(

Like # people like this

Adding this comment, for having made a comment :-).

Emily Koch Atlassian Team Jan 31, 2020

I think I've fulfilled all the requirements... is here the right place to go to redeem it?

Like # people like this

Hi Emily,

You might have to update your profile as well.  Your image shows up as default but adding a bio should be the final requirement!

Cheers!
Tim

Like Shawn Kessler likes this

Requirements fulfilled :) 

Like Monique vdB likes this

Thank you.

Wow the great thanks and regard, .

Hello everyone, I'm Marilo, I'm new here. Looking forward to learn & share more here

Thanks for a succinct guide for this.

Done, now the next step

A bit confusing, but we go on trying

Hello, I'm Andre.

Hi @Monique vdB

I have completed the criteria for the "Welcome Badge" but Still, I did not get yet.

I do not know why? Can you please let me know the reason.

Thank You!

Regards,

Monika

Thanks for your post. I was wondering how that badge was earned and now I got it.

Hi, can you help me. Some levels are disabled , dont show me nothing. How can i open every level ?

Rick,

Each Badge has their own requirement, as you can see in Level 0, even complete the full register you also need to post something for them to make sure you use their platform and understand how does it work.

Hello! I'm new to the Community, but have loved Atlassian for over 7 years.  It was love at first sight.  JIRA has helped simplify agile practices and helps keep scrum teams focused on the conversation instead of the documentation.  As a Scrum Master, I have enjoyed using Confluence to keep required documentation organized and in a single local.  The integration and reporting macros make reporting to stakeholders easy (shhh, don't tell my boss).

Happy Fri-yay, everybody, and thanks for making Atlassian more fun!

Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 17, 2020

Welcome @Nicole Lubanowski and @Jenney_Ward We've got two fun topics going on this fine Friday, favorite computer game of all time and a one-hour virtual call with anyone, real or fictional.  (The first one was easy for me to answer, the second one not so much.) 

This I great, thanks

Thank you so much for guiding me.

Thanks all of you.

Hello,

I author nine ever published books and am trying for their distribution in market areas, as free of cost, if possible.

Como ganhar um Emblema de boas-vindas brilhante?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Unlock your free access to Atlassian Team 2021.

Hello, Atlassian Community members! As a reminder, Team 2021 is happening this April from the 28th to the 30th. Team 2021 is our newly reimagined conference (formerly called Atlassian Summit) cre...

904 views 9 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you