How to earn your Welcome badge

442 comments

Andreas Link January 22, 2020

Adding this comment, for having made a comment :-).

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

I think I've fulfilled all the requirements... is here the right place to go to redeem it?

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2020

Hi Emily,

You might have to update your profile as well.  Your image shows up as default but adding a bio should be the final requirement!

Cheers!
Tim

Like # people like this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

Requirements fulfilled :) 

Like # people like this
Kurt Jeonghoon Choi February 9, 2020

Thanks~~

Like # people like this
Ram February 10, 2020

Thank you.

Like # people like this
JMDArts February 14, 2020

Wow the great thanks and regard, .

Like # people like this
Marilo Meta March 3, 2020

Hello everyone, I'm Marilo, I'm new here. Looking forward to learn & share more here

Braden Pittman March 3, 2020

Thanks for a succinct guide for this.

søren christensen March 17, 2020

Done, now the next step

søren christensen March 17, 2020

A bit confusing, but we go on trying

Performer Srl March 22, 2020

Hello, I'm Andre.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB

I have completed the criteria for the "Welcome Badge" but Still, I did not get yet.

I do not know why? Can you please let me know the reason.

Thank You!

Regards,

Monika

Deleted user April 6, 2020

Thanks for your post. I was wondering how that badge was earned and now I got it.

Rick Hunter April 12, 2020

Hi, can you help me. Some levels are disabled , dont show me nothing. How can i open every level ?

Deleted user April 13, 2020

Rick,

Each Badge has their own requirement, as you can see in Level 0, even complete the full register you also need to post something for them to make sure you use their platform and understand how does it work.

Like # people like this
Nicole Lubanowski April 16, 2020

Hello! I'm new to the Community, but have loved Atlassian for over 7 years.  It was love at first sight.  JIRA has helped simplify agile practices and helps keep scrum teams focused on the conversation instead of the documentation.  As a Scrum Master, I have enjoyed using Confluence to keep required documentation organized and in a single local.  The integration and reporting macros make reporting to stakeholders easy (shhh, don't tell my boss).

Jenney_Ward April 17, 2020

Happy Fri-yay, everybody, and thanks for making Atlassian more fun!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 17, 2020

Welcome @Nicole Lubanowski and @Jenney_Ward We've got two fun topics going on this fine Friday, favorite computer game of all time and a one-hour virtual call with anyone, real or fictional.  (The first one was easy for me to answer, the second one not so much.) 

Marilo Meta April 17, 2020

This I great, thanks

Like # people like this
Prof. Roshan Adhikari May 2, 2020

Hello,

I author nine ever published books and am trying for their distribution in market areas, as free of cost, if possible.

natalia.harsanyi May 15, 2020

Como ganhar um Emblema de boas-vindas brilhante?

Rivers, Ersula May 19, 2020

Hello, Atlassian Community. I'm a newbie most interested in getting tips and tricks for making Confluence documentation solutions and integrating apps. 

Like # people like this
Bharath Kumar Kappala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

@Monique vdB  I joined the community long back and was wondering why I never had this badge I did all the things mentioned above but never receive the badge, really appreciate if you can check why I dont have that badge. Thanks

eriley June 11, 2020

I feel like I've done all of these but do not have the badge. Any ideas?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events