It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

297 comments

This is great! Thanks for adding a little fun to the work day. 

@Monique van den Berg I just saw the AUG Member badge being added. I am active member of the Bangalore AUG group and have given a full session as a speaker too. 

What should I do to get that badge. One of the AUG Bangalore Leader  @Vishnukumar Vasudevan can recommend??

@Arun Thundyill Saseendran I have added the badge for you! We're working on automating this on the back end but it's not done yet.

Thanks @mo for your support

@Arun Thundyill Saseendran Congrats!

@Monique van den Berg Hope I'll also get the AUG Member badge as soon as the automation is completed. :)

Interesting concept

Ah, a nice feature to get the community more engaged.

Seems a good place to comment for the June 2018 badge

How can I get the "AUG Member" badge?

@Monique van den Berg I also woundering how to earn the AUG member badge?

This is a great idea in general but I would go with more criteria details. I am not a treasure hunter but having a clear picture of what needs to be done to achieve the next level is a game-changer for me personally.

@aliakseipashkel thank you for the feedback! It's helpful to hear that you would like more transparency. 

BiancaE Atlassian Team Jun 20, 2018

I need to figure out how to get an accepted solution so I don't plateau at Level 5! But with no technical knowledge, this may be hard... I'll have to study!

If God will, let's hunt every possible badges and discovery the mystery about Level 9 =)

funny_ghost_emoji_classic_round_sticker-rd37d1e25f947494b9bfd2473b1a70709_v9waf_8byvr_540.jpg

Good luck, @Ton! :) 

What an idea. Let's see who gets the top badge first

Hi @Monique van den Berg

Is the AUG Badge automation completed? If not, could you please add me the badge?

I'm on the Barcelona AUG :) 

Thank you!!!!

Hi, @Monique van den Berg,

And I'm in Sweden Stockholm AUG :-)

//Ulrika

@marcossangon96 and @Ulrika Eriksson I have given you the badge!

Also anyone who needs the AUG badge can also ask their AUG leader; there is a place where leaders can request badges on behalf of their members. 😉

Level 9: Same as Level 8, BUT MORE

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Marketplace App Review badge is now live!

If you are one of the thousands of users of a Marketplace app, then you’ll love t his month’s community badge ! All you’ll need to do to receive Novembers challenge badge is leave 2 helpful reviews o...

573 views 20 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you