How to become an Atlassian Community Leader

61 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

@Monika Rani Hey, Monika! Your contact person is Tamanna, who you can always reach out to with questions. She said she'll circle back with you this week!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

@Erica Moss  Thank you for your reply. I will wait for Tamanna's response this week, If she will not respond I will send her email.

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Erica Moss 

Greetings!

There seems to be an error when submitting the Form. I tried with Chrome,Safari & Firefox and still face the same issue below. The form passes all input validations.

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 11.42.52 AM.png

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2021

@Ajay _view26_ Hello! Thank you for flagging this (there was, indeed, an issue), but it should be working now, so please try again!

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

@Erica Moss  The issue still persists  :) .. tried both on firefox & chrome

Like Manish Bannur likes this
Manish Bannur May 6, 2021

Have recently submitted the form and eager to join the community leaders and spread the knowledge :)

Like # people like this
Cristina May 18, 2021

I love this! We haven´t got enough leaders In Spain or Spanish speakers. Not enough events or posts either!

Like # people like this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2023

will do my best this is the aim 

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2023

Hello @Erica Moss

I applied for the Leadership program last month but didn't get a response. Can you please review if there is something missing from my end to become a probable candidate for Community Leader?

Thank You.

Sanjog

Mr Jhon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2024

ust started on this! Excited to get these perks!

Fafd Farelhf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Sjdfdi ni

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events