How to become an Atlassian Community Leader

61 comments

Deleted user April 13, 2019

Good to know Information

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 17, 2019

Pssst @Mary Ramirez - @Erica Moss said she would look into this for me so no need to launch a campaign in my honour yet :P

Like Mary Ramirez likes this
nish28 April 23, 2019

Just started on this! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Partha Mandayam May 8, 2019

how do we earn points?

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2019

Hi @Erica Moss ,

Have you received my mail ? :) 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2019

@Antoine Berry I've been out of office, so I just responded!

Like # people like this
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2019

@Erica Moss, could this article be updated with the latest certification perks from @Cassie Mayes's post? Thank you!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Leaders-discussions/Calling-all-Community-Leaders-to-get-Certified/td-p/1105235  

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 12, 2019

Image result for gif little boy waits

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Partha Mandayam June 14, 2019

@Susan Ostreicher I'm not able to view that articlke

Gives me error

Nothing to see here...

You don't have sufficient privileges to view this page.Go back

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
June 14, 2019

@Partha Mandayam The URL shows that the article is in the COmmunity Leaders only area. 

Partha Mandayam June 16, 2019

@Kat Warner give a more meaningful message like "this is available only for community leaders"

If I can read all articles and only this article gives error and you give some ambiguous privilege message, what am I supposed to think????

Partha Mandayam June 23, 2019

@Erica Moss what swag is available for community leaders?

Did you get a chance to review my application?

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2019

@Partha Mandayam Hey, Partha! Kat was just trying to be helpful — we do ask that folks assume positive intent here. 😄 Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2019

@Partha Mandayam Re: your other question, I had mentioned I wouldn't be able to take a look before this week, so I did this morning and sent you an email!

Like Monique vdB likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2019

@Erica Mosscan you take look at my profile, I have sent an email. I am waiting to become one of the knight of community :-)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2019

@DPKJ I'm playing catch-up after being out, so I'll take a look ASAP!

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 4, 2019

@Erica MossAny update, I have also filled form mentioned in discussion, but haven't received any acknowledgement.
I would really appreciate a simple mail or comment.

Like Ilya Turov likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2019

@DPKJ Hey, hey! Your profile is being evaluated this month, so you'll be hearing from me in the coming weeks either way. 😄

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss 

Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

@Erica Moss , good afternoon. Could you please check my status as well?

Victor

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2019

@Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems] We love your enthusiasm! Points are calculated at the end of every month, so if you’ve hit the threshold, you will be evaluated by the Community team. If you feel you are a strong candidate, you can apply at any time on our landing page.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2020

@Md_ Shohidul Islam Bhuiyan Hey! I have removed the email address from your latest post, as it is not a good idea to share personal info in a public forum. If you have specific questions about your Opsgenie set-up, please ask them in the Opsgenie collection. Thanks!

Denise_Wuethrich_beecom_products August 10, 2020

Hi, @Erica Moss How do I get in touch with you directly if I have several questions regarding the Community Leaders? Thanks!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2020

@Denise_Wuethrich_beecom_products Hey, Denise! You can always email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with questions. 😄

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2020

@Erica Moss  I want to become the Atlassian Community Leader and I am working for this step by step. Can you please check my profile and see what is wrong? I have applied a few months back but still, I am waiting for this.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events