Friend of Taco challenge badge is now live!

182 comments

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2020

@Erica Moss  I have completed the checklist, I am waiting for my cute Taco challenge badge now.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2020

@Monika Rani You just got Taco-fied. Happy Friday! 🎉

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2020

Hi @Erica Moss 

I have completed all the tasks for Friend of Taco challenge Badge! 

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal You got it!

Like # people like this
Terri Broome June 23, 2020

@John Taylor I was yesterday years old when I learned there was a Trello Community.  I've been using it for ages!  I might actually learn something more about how to use this thing other than what's on the surface. LOL 

Terri Broome June 23, 2020

How bad is it that I want a Taco pin for my laptop bag?  I think I do a great job organizing my boards and share them with my team.  I'm digging through the pages to find the most liked tricks and tips.  I love Trello so much that I use it for work and my personal life.  Is that bad?  Asking for a friend ...

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2020

@Terri Broome If it's wrong, I don't want to be right! 😉

Like # people like this
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 20, 2020

@Erica Moss How does assigning the badge work then, as think I've ticked all the boxes.

Steven Ventimiglia September 20, 2020

@carrie_eandm- I don't necessarily see it as a replacement for #Slack since it's really a collaborative extension of it.  They both serve a purpose and it's nice to see updates on issues (along with Bitbucket commits, as well) being posted within a #Slack channel as progress is being made on the board(s).

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 20, 2020

That would be its time to step away from the keyboard ladies.

Ah, Trello's great.  Love it on my other monitor with the background photo, scenic shot, its my new office window.

You dont really want to see what my office looks like IRL, its a real mess.  But digitally, I'm all tidy and house proud.  Trello is kind of compulsive like that.  Never been so organised.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2020

@Stephen Addis Updated! 🐶

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

@Erica Moss I think I've done this - could you check my homework please? :-)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

@Liam Green A+ job! 😄

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

@Erica Moss Thanks - already seen the badge, he's too cute!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2020

Hi @Erica Moss 

I think I've done all the homework, but I'm not sure

regards

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2020

@Vero Rivas You've been Taco-fied! 😄

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2020

WOW !!!! 😄😄😄😄

Many thanks @Erica Moss 

I'm very happy !!!! 

Like # people like this
Zachary Kreuzer November 30, 2020

🙃

Like Antoine Berry likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

Any opportunity of finishing this challenge @Erica Moss - not sure about useful ... but about comments 😅

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard It's definitely still available! Did you complete all of the items? 😄

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2020

@Erica Moss cool - yes I think so! But hard to selfcheck usefulness 😅 but I would say yes

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2021

@Fabienne Gerhard You've been Taco-fied!

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

Hi @Erica Moss ,

I have completed the tasks for the Friend of Taco Challenge Badge! 

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Harsh Tandon likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2021
Like # people like this
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Hi @Erica Moss !

I think I have completed all the tasks.

Do you think I can have a Taco Badge ? :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events