Friend of Taco challenge badge is now live!

182 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2019

@منصة شليلة  

هل يمكننا مساعدتك؟

المرجو الا تشاركوا بإعلانات شخصية.

لو كانت عندكم مشكلة مع

Atlassian Tools

نحن كلنا هنا للمساعدة

شكراً

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

@Erica MossI think I have completed all the required tasks for the Taco challenge badge :-)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani Taco's all yours. 🌞

Like # people like this
Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2019

I also want to get this puppy badge on my profile :)

Like # people like this
Deleted user November 29, 2019

I want the cute puppy badge too!! Something as cute as this should be given freely!!

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2019

I really hope that this badge is still open! 

I nnnnnneeeeedddddddddd a Taco badge to go with my random combination and odd assortment of puppies at home!

IMG_1335.jpgIMG_1321.jpg

Esme :) (and Sabre, Celeste & Babushka)

(P.S. I've completed all of the tasks!)

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2019

@Esme Crutchley - thanks for the dog pictures. I'd give you the badge for the photos alone if I have the power.

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2019

@Esme Crutchley You've got it! @Jamil Rahimov @[deleted] Let me know when you think you've checked all of the boxes. 😄

Like # people like this
Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2019

@Erica Moss have i ticked all the boxes for a Taco badge!? :) 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2019

@Erica Moss Am I badge ready yet? :-)

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2019

@Alex Laycy @edwin vasquez You've been Taco-fied. 🎉

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2019

Thanks! What a great way to start a Monday :-D

Like # people like this
Carolyn Hill December 19, 2019

Okay, the pup is very cute.  I'll have a dozen please. :-)

Like # people like this
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2020

Hi @Erica Moss - Can we still earn this one? If so, then I think I now qualify as a friend of Taco. :-)

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 15, 2020

@Peter Jessen - loving your increased activity in the community. I see some other badges in your horizon.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2020

@Peter Jessen I think Taco's still hanging around, so we'll get you set up. 😄

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Hi @Erica Moss 

I did not want @Peter Jessen to have all the fun and also completed the tasks.  There are a lot of interesting Trello use cases I haven't thought of before.  I will write an article on how our support team uses Trello to communicate globally when I get a chance.

Can I please have the badge! 

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2020

@Tim Keyes Wow, that's awesome, Tim! You're officially a Friend of Taco. And kudos to @Peter Jessen for providing the inspo!

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2020

@Erica Moss , I hope this badge is still around... I believe I've checked all the boxes off! In fact, accepting this challenge made me realize how much I can actually contribute but mainly learn from this collection!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2020

@Ivan Lima You've got it. 😎

Like # people like this
xhevatmimin January 25, 2020

It is helpful...and I am using Trello  to organised the work and specially interese in creating boards with custom fields

Like Erica Moss likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

Cutest badge ever!

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
January 30, 2020

It's so cute! I definitely need to post in the Trello collection now.

Mo Beigi
Atlassian Team
January 31, 2020

I think I might be eligible. May I please have the cute doggie badge?

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2020

@Mo Beigi Taco's all yours. 🙌🏼

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events