February monthly challenge badge is now live!

We love February!

Challenge_2019-02@2x.png

And this month, our badge challenge is love-themed. Share your app love story on this thread to earn the badge. #Add yourself to the #HugOps map here to earn the badge -- and get a free poster! Or stay tuned for more lovely challenges in the days to come.

Oh, and make sure you click like on at least 10 things this month, too! Let's keep spreading the love.

💙

14 comments

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2019

@Monique vdB Good topic for this month and assuming you are referring to marketplace app, my choice this month is Automated Release Notes for Jira (ARN) and Comala Workflow (Here is an article about ARN)

Like # people like this
Tanya C February 1, 2019

There are some good comment on the Share your app love story on this thread to earn the badge already.  Go check them out!

Thanks @Monique vdB for putting the page together.  

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2019

Cool

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 2, 2019

@Tanya Cyes, I'm loving the stories! 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2019

This will be a most unhappy month for me on Community.... ^sniff^
Here's why:
Jira is my Romeo. Confluence, Juliet. But MarketPlace is the dagger in this tragic LOVE story

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California): Always enjoy reading your highly knowledgeable and informative articles! Can't wait.
Before the month is out, would be so kind to do a "Why you life sucks without Apps!" so I can use it as support to get our org onto them! 😇🙏

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2019

Here is my app (aka Power-Ups) love story for February Badge theme:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/My-love-of-Trello-Power-Ups/ba-p/997970

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2019

(Posted in the wrong thread but I'll leave it here anyway.)

What a Girl Wants is to be able to communicate with customers easily. Rumor Has It that we are expected to treat 'App/s' as a distinct word that is not an abbreviation of 'Applications'. Something's Gotta Give!

I try to Play the Game but The Ugly Truth is this terminology change away from 'Add-on/s' makes Life as We Know It harder.

I know When in Rome, and I should Just Go with It. But The Switch of words, well, It's Complicated

Ah well, let's see What Happens in Vegas when I can talk to some of the Atlassian team in person.

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2019

Shared the story of my first love 💙 -> Spoiler Alert: It's Quizzes for Confluence (ups it's now Courses and Quizzes - LMS for Confluence)

Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant i just published an article trying to help with your apps journey. I hope it helps a little bit with your challenge. The title is "The purpose of the Atlassian Marketplace"

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2019

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 13, 2019

I still don't have this badge :'( 

Have any other challenges been given yet? I don't think my contribution for the first challenge thread counted as it is not a happy love story.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2019

@Kat Warner it did! Love the rom-com references :)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
February 20, 2019

Great topic for the month!

I'm not sure if my story counts for this, as it's not directly about apps and not only about love. Anyway, we all know that love and hate are often two sides of the same coin, especially when it comes to someone or something we interact with every day. So I went through seven most common reasons why use of Jira can be frustrating, tried to understand where this frustration comes from, and thought of possible ways to turn it around into an everlasting love relationship which include leveraging apps as well.

Here it is in two parts: part 1, part 2.

Enjoy :)

Carol Jones February 26, 2019

@Monique vdB - for this challenge, it looks like we need all three of the below, correct?

I believe I've completed all of the above and more, could you confirm for me?  I thought I had accomplished another month's challenge previously but after the deadline I realized I missed something, so want to ensure that doesn't happen again :)

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events