Explore the new Welcome Center, a resource for all things Atlassian Community

When you first dip your toes into a community of any kind, it can be a bit intimidating.

“What if I ask a silly question?”

“How do I find the stuff I care about?”

“What’s the best way to contribute after I’ve found my footing?”

We hope to remove some of those roadblocks and question marks with the introduction of the Welcome Center, an anchor and home base for the Atlassian Community, providing need-to-know resources as well as threads that have nothing to do with work and everything to do with fun. Oh, and don’t forget to peruse our team page to get to know the people behind the avatars.

The Welcome Center will continue to evolve over time, so be sure to check back often & offer up any content suggestions you think might benefit future newcomers. Enjoy!

giphy

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2018

I just pointed a new chap who wrote https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Git-questions/Help-The-tags-are-meaningful-can-anybody-assist-me-plz/qaq-p/894684 to the welcome centre.

It struck me that the welcome centre could benefit from more content, although the articles in there already link to most of what I'd expect, they're still 2-3 clicks away from the welcome centre.

Anyone think we should include direct content for "how to ask a good question" and something on general etiquette?

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2018

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- That's awesome, Nic! Sent you an email this morning about this very topic. 😄

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events