🎮 ✨ Devs Unleashed Social Giveaway ✨ 🎮

DevsUnleashed_community_banner_launch.png

There's never been a better time to join the Devs Unleashed Hackathon

This week the Jira Twitter handle is giving away some pretty awesome gaming prizes for those who sign up for the hackathon (like a PS5)! 

So how can you win these 🎮 gaming prizes???

1. Sign up today for the Devs Unleashed hackathon 👉 HERE!
  2. Give the Jira Twitter handle a follow. 
  3. Retweet this POST.

Official Social Giveaway Rules → HERE.

⏰ There's still time to join the hackathon, the submission deadline is January 15th!

6 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

@Kalee Williams - hi Kalee! 👋 FYI, the giveaway rules link doesn't work, I think it's internal-facing?

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

I already have a PS5 (which ironically I won from another raffle)!  But I'm more than happy to share the post to encourage others to have a chance at winning it.

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2023

@Kalee Williams  .. As @Dave Liao mentioned the link is not accessible .. I have retweeted though 😃

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2023

@Ajay _view26_ @Dave Liao thank you for calling this to our attention. A new link will be posted this morning. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2023

@Kalee Williams - thanks for the update! As of now, the link isn't working yet...

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2023

Hi @Kalee Williams thanks for the post

It is amazing, event, I joined the hackathon but could not do it, 

I did the below for the swag for my child let us see, my child luck. 

1. Sign up today for the Devs Unleashed hackathon --- Done
  2. Give the Jira Twitter handle a follow. ---- Done
  3. Retweet this POST. -- Done

Vikram P

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events