December Delights monthly challenge badge is now live!

It's December, time to sit back, have a cup of cocoa, and read the Community Advent Calendar.  And earn a monthly challenge badge, of course!

Challenge_2018_12@2x.png

To earn this month's badge, use the new, expanded power of the Like button and find something to Like every day! Also, as a bonus, you need to comment on an Advent Calendar post at least once this month.  There will be 25 of them! 

(Note: you have to like on average of one thing per day, and you'll get credit for maximum two likes per day. If that math sounds confusing, just come back every day and hit that Like button a lot, and you'll be good.)

Happy Hannukah, Solstice, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and Festivus, community!

11 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2018

It’s wonderful, this month’s badge collection is very interesting and challenging!

Like # people like this
Carol Jones December 3, 2018

Is there a way for us to see our liked history or only the full lifetime count?

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2018

New badge challenge? Yay! .. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 3, 2018

@Carol Jones unfortunately it's just the lifetime count. We do have a badge series for receiving likes (you have between 10 and 50) and I could look them up manually for you if you want. :) 

Like Carol Jones likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2018

@Monique vdB Does liking questions and comments count toward the badge or is it just comment/answer likes?

Like Mirek likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2018

HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON ! !  

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else a KPop fan....!?
This post and Badge challenge deserves a good dose of TWICE ! ! !
Me Likey Likey Likey ! ! ! !

Also.... no December Delights post is complete without Santa giving it the THUMBS UP. Woooh!

TWICE_LIkey.gif

SANTA_thumb.gif

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 10, 2018

@Davin Studer liking anything counts!

@Andy - PTC Redundant omg that Santa gif....

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

@Monique vdB        ;oD

Deleted user December 11, 2018

I gotta say, I really like this challenge! :D

Like Monique vdB likes this
Carol Jones January 1, 2019

@Monique vdB -- When do we see the December badge applied?

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2019

I think I failed this month lol. I did not, unfortunately, catch them all. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events