Community release notes for September 30, 2020

Hello everyone! Time for another edition of community release notes. What's new? What's changed? What's better? We're about to find out....

Fixed: Thanks to @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ , whose eagle eyes noticed some peculiar math on our homepage:

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 5.03.20 PM.png

Our math has been updated to show the correct number of members online. Note this is only visible on the logged-out version of our homepage

New: The Cloudies!  As a bonus to the readers of Community Release Notes, here for the first time is a picture of an actual Cloudie in the process of creation. You too can earn a Cloudie by answering questions between now and the end of 2020! Join the Answerers group to learn more!

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 10.48.01 AM.png

New: The newest member of the Atlassian family, Halp, has its own collection and icon. Watch early and watch often!

Updated: You may have been part of a test to see the Explore menu now divided into three for easier explorability. That change has now been rolled out community-wide. We've also improved the experience by showing you your own groups, or recommended groups, in that drop down. Clicky!

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 4.55.58 PM.png

Updated: You may notice some updated language in some of our notification emails. Don't be alarmed.

New: The first time a user submits an answer, they will see a special message. Anyone out there waiting to answer their first question? Go see what happens and share in the comments!

As always, feedback and questions are welcomed below. Thanks all!

6 comments

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 30, 2020

Cloudies da best!

Like John Funk likes this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 1, 2020

Love these updates and The Cloudies are the cutest!!

Like John Funk likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

I love the cloudie!!  

@Monique vdB Do we get an actual cloudie or just the badge?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 1, 2020

@Liam Green you get an actual real-life Cloudie!

Like Liam Green likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

@Monique vdB I need an option to 'love' your above comment instead of like.

I need a cloudie in my life - not only for me, but my pug will love it too!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

Thanks for my Cloudie.
:)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events