Community release notes for January 17, 2017

We have another small release this week. Thanks once again to our intrepid developer, @Tyler Tadej

• New: Super-sized community -- As you may have noticed, the entire site is a bit wider
  • New: More badges have been added. You can see all available badges by clicking on your avatar and "View Profile"
    • Note that badges are retroactive. However, if you got a retroactive badge, you won't get a separate notification. So you will need to check and see on your own profile to know if you've earned anything retroactively.
    • We also have hidden levels on many of these badges that you won't see until you earn. 
    • Never fear, badge-lovers: more are on the way!
    • Never fear, badge-haters: you can always turn off badge notifications in your settings.

Let me know if you have any comments or questions, as always. :)

2 comments

Kevan Lin Atlassian Team Jan 18, 2018

As always, I'm eager to hear feedback regarding changes that we've made to the community. Specifically about widening the site, what are your thoughts? yay or nay? Or somewhere in between? 

I'm also fond of feedback in general, so feel free to let me know :)

The extra width is really nice - feels like less wasted monitor space, and threaded replies are easier to read now.

Comment

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Feedback & Announcements

November monthly challenge badge is now live!

Ready for another challenge? This month we're challenging you to share your knowledge and answer questions. We're calling it Knowvember! (And by we, I mean me. You can blame me.) To earn this ...

386 views 6 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you