Community release notes for January 17, 2017

We have another small release this week. Thanks once again to our intrepid developer, @Tyler T

• New: Super-sized community -- As you may have noticed, the entire site is a bit wider
  • New: More badges have been added. You can see all available badges by clicking on your avatar and "View Profile"
    • Note that badges are retroactive. However, if you got a retroactive badge, you won't get a separate notification. So you will need to check and see on your own profile to know if you've earned anything retroactively.
    • We also have hidden levels on many of these badges that you won't see until you earn. 
    • Never fear, badge-lovers: more are on the way!
    • Never fear, badge-haters: you can always turn off badge notifications in your settings.

Let me know if you have any comments or questions, as always. :)

2 comments

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

As always, I'm eager to hear feedback regarding changes that we've made to the community. Specifically about widening the site, what are your thoughts? yay or nay? Or somewhere in between? 

I'm also fond of feedback in general, so feel free to let me know :)

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

The extra width is really nice - feels like less wasted monitor space, and threaded replies are easier to read now.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events