Community release notes for December 13, 2017

Release notes courtesy of your favorite dev named Tyler,@Tyler T!

• Updated: Homepage and collection feeds now include more metrics 'like' likes, total comments, and views
  • Updated: Collections without trending content (which look empty but really are not!) have a more helpful message with links to the collection sorted by Most recent, etc
  • New: Members that have written articles will have an 'Articles' tab on their profile pages
  • Fixed: Email copy bug that appeared when posts were moved

Enjoy!

3 comments

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 13, 2017

I LOVE that total views are now surfaced. Even though it's literally my job, I feel more motivated than ever to write awesome content! 

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2017

The extra metrics are fantastic! I've only just seen them, but they are so useful. Thanks for a great improvement

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2017

I agree; the views are my favorite. Glad you like, Warren and Bridget!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events