Collaborative Leadership: Becoming a successful Atlassian Community Leader

Time & Date: April 20, 2021 at 4pm CET

RSVP Link: https://bit.ly/ACLApril

Webinar RecordingHow to become a Community Leader

Audience: Enthusiastic Atlassian power users who are keen to explore a leadership role within the Atlassian Community.

Bild von iOS (3).jpg

Are you looking for an opportunity to help others deepen their knowledge of Atlassian products? If you enjoy coaching your peers on best practices and collaborating with teams, you may be a good fit for our Community Leaders program. Community Leaders are the backbone of our community who answer questions, write articles online, and host numerous events throughout the year. We celebrate Leaders contributions by rewarding them with a variety of perks:

• Direct access to the Atlassian team

• Members-only spaces

• Free vouchers for certification exams

• Swag and more

Bild von iOS (4).jpg

Interested? Join Community Manager, Isha Bangura, and current Leader, Nina Schmidt, for an info session on what it takes to be a strong candidate for this program, and get your questions answered. If you can't make it that day, sign up, and we'll send you the recording after the webinar.

RSVP today: https://bit.ly/ACLApril

8 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

@Isha - Ooh, I should be able to join this! Sounds like it'll be a fun session. 💙

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

Thank you for asking me to share my experiences @Isha 💙 

Like # people like this
WAMBI DISTILLERS LTD April 13, 2021

I fill so proud to hear such information from you #The Community manager andI'm here also to join you for business .

Like Isha likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

@nina_schmidt What an amazing opportunity for you to share your journey — I'm so pumped!

Like # people like this
Isha April 15, 2021

5 more days till the Becoming a Community Leader webinar! Can't wait to present with the one and only @nina_schmidtyellow-star

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Fred Cohen April 17, 2021

How do join this webinar?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 18, 2021

@Fred Cohen - to join the webinar, use the RSVP link in the article. You'll get a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom call.

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience over the last 2 years  @nina_schmidt !

It really inspires new members like us :)

Like nina_schmidt likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events