April 2018 Community Content Awards

38 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 4, 2018

@Ivan Tovbin in our top 1% of content creators in the past 60 days!

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2018

Congratulations to everyone!!

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2018

Congrats everyone!!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

Thanks and Congratulations everyone! 

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2018

Impressive! Congratz to all!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2018

This is fantastic!  Congratulations everyone, you all are fabulous!

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2018

Thanks all and Congrats to the winners. So, when do we get to say our victory speech?

PS: I do hope everyone gets a chance. If it just the top user, you will get to hear only from @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- every year and you will miss out on the jokes I had been preparing to say on some stage ;)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2018

Congratulations everyone! Way to go :)

Asha Kumari June 5, 2018

Congratulations to all the winners and great job keep the community active.

Daniel Holmes June 26, 2018

Great to see contributors recognized.

Mario Louis Zavizion January 30, 2021

Congratz superheros 

Naomi Glee March 4, 2021

Hello My name is Naomi Glee and I am not sure how this work, but iam a participator as much as possible. Congrats to all the Winners of the past and iam looking forward to learning how this community work and how i can add value and receive value. Thanks for the invite. To answer the question on what am I working on: We are currently in partnership to schedule Covid 19 Vaccines for the State of Maryland Health Department.

Nanthawat Jantorn March 28, 2023

Of

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events