A Season of THANKS for Level 10 Superstar Brant!

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 10.12.45 AM.png

How fitting that during this Thanksgiving season, our wonderful Community Leader @Brant Schroeder hit the epic milestone of LEVEL 10! Brant currently works at Washington State University, and has faithfully spent 17 years of his career working his way up from Web Coordinator to Director of Modernization! He now manages a team of several hundred people at WSU, so online and off, Brant is always a Leader!

In the wake of his 5 years with us (his anniversary was on 11/13/22), Brant has helped so many community members and Atlassians alike - he's an exceptional human being who works tirelessly to champion others and it's a major bonus that he's also kind with a great sense of humor. But enough of my gushing, let's hear from his peers and learn some mind-blowing stats from Brant's Community Leader journey:

• Brant is our ALL-TIME Kudos Leader with over 421,859 (as of 11/23) points! Holy Guacamole, yowza, (insert any extremely impressed expression here)!
  • Brant has accrued over 3K points in the last 90 days alone - I mean, could he BE more active and connected to the community?
  • Brant made over 6,890 posts and earned 83 badges - the most recent one was 100 Topics Created (that's a lot of topics).
  • Brant has received over 2,791 likes from the community and has over 1,129 accepted answers.
  • He is a MULTI-MEDAL winner of the recent Atlympics and we might need to make a medal for all the medals he won!

20211011_080331[980].jpeg

Now a few praises for Brant:

• Brant Schroeder's avatar has been smiling at me since I first became hyper-active in the Atlassian Community in October 2021. I have bumped in to so many of his answers, most of the time when I am rushing to answer a question and click on the link only to find that Brant has already answered it! His comments, answers and posts are always 100% correct, expressed with the empathetic tone that is the community ethos, and are enlightening. I often find that even when I THOUGHT I knew the answer to a question or problem, his answer always reveals that there was more to know. I don't know when he sleeps - we are two time zones apart but I can go to sleep to newly posted answers from Brant and wake up to the them as well. There is no doubt in my mind that his achieving level 10 in quantity is surpassed by his level 100 in quality. Congratulations Brant! - @Andy Gladstone 
  • I've always appreciated Brant's well written and helpful answers on the Community, especially when it's a question that I'm totally stuck on and don't dare try to answer!  I've learned a lot from him! - @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 
  • Brant exemplifies what is great about our Community - helping others. I see him contributing in so many product and interest areas, delivering amazing input.  His input is detailed and on-point and I always enjoy engaging with him on posts. - @Jack Brickey 
  • Brant is not only an incredibly engaged community member and our all-time Kudos leader, his generosity in supporting his local food bank helped inspire our Likes for Trees initiative, which ultimately planted over 60,000 trees all over the world. Thank you for being not only a fountain of knowledge, but a force for good! You are so appreciated, Brant. - @Monique vdB 

Thank you for everything that you do, Brant. You are truly a superstar and you're one of the reasons why we're one of the best communities out there today!

10 comments

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2022

Way to go, @Brant Schroeder !  This is an incredible achievement!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2022

The team celebrates your success @Brant Schroeder

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

WOOOHOOO!!! Nice job @Brant Schroeder !!!

lets-get-this-party-started-yeah.gif

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

Brant you are just unstoppable with your contributions every month on the leaderboard and it's always nice to see the continuation. Thank you @Caroline Park for sharing Brant new achievement details.

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

Congratulations, Brant! Very well deserved!

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

Congratulation @Brant Schroeder ! Here's to another 400K kudos and to the next 10 (and many more) levels! Well deserved!

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

Congratulations @Brant Schroeder !! Well deserved and no you can't stop here...forward, always forward! 😉

Like # people like this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2022

@Brant Schroederyou are an inspiration to us all!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 2, 2022

@Brant Schroeder congratulations!!!!! You're amazing. 🎉

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 9, 2022

Way to go @Brant Schroeder !!! Love reading all the kind comments here and so well deserved 🎉

dogs.gif

Like Randy O_Neal likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events