Your Feedback is Needed! Join Us and Advise Our Atlassian Website Research Team

Keri Miriello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2019

Hello Atlassian Community! As a quick re-introduction, my name is Keri and I’m on Atlassian’s Enterprise Cloud product marketing team. Today, we’re hoping to connect with a few of you to help us with a research project we’re conducting. Our Research and BXP teams are looking to host some customer interviews with the hopes of better understanding your experiences on Atlassian.com - specifically, the buying journey, your perceptions, pain points and more.

If this is something that interests you, let us know if you’re willing to connect! Leave a comment below to join the research team and we’ll work to schedule a session to chat.

Talk soon,

Keri

7 comments

Comment

Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

Hello .. I am interested  in the topic.. how can I help you ?

Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2019

interested

Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2019

I am also interested in this topic. Thanks.

Sam Hoover September 10, 2019

Interested in a path from Data Center to hosted. 

Keri Miriello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2019

Thank you all for responding! It would be helpful to have some details about you and your organization.  If you are using Atlassian Cloud or Server products - or a mixture of both - and have over 1000 users, please respond to my comment with your company name and email address, so my colleague can reach out to you. 

Thanks again!

Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2019

I prefere not to write that info in public.

Keri Miriello
Atlassian Team
September 10, 2019

All, please feel free to reach out to Joyce Lee on our research team at jlee4@atlassian.com to participate in this project. 

Thank you, 

Keri

Shrikant Wagh July 2, 2021

Can you please share links for any interviews with customers?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events