Webinar - The Top 5 Skills Every Enterprise Admin Needs

Alex Gallien
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2019

Hey admins! 

I'm Alex Gallien and I'm a Senior Atlassian Engineer at Airbnb, responsible for running our Atlassian Data Center stack. If you were at Summit, you may have heard my presentation with Isha Mehta on "The Top 5 Skills Every Enterprise Admin Needs." We'll now be giving that same presentation in a webinar to share the top 5 skills for admins with you.

The first webinar starts today, May 29th and you can register for it here
I'll be doing a live Q&A at the end of the webinar, so come with your questions and I look forward to chatting with you there!

Cheers,

Alex

3 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2019

@Alex Gallien This is awesome, Alex! 🙌🏼

Jacob Shepard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2019

Great webinar @Alex Gallien awesome information

Rick Carini August 2, 2019

Nice! @Alex Gallien (and of course, there's Ameya knocking out a complicated new Project in 15 minutes! :) )

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events