[Webinar] Confluence and SharePoint: what's the difference?

Ada Chen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2019

Hello Atlassian Community!

We know that every collaboration tool has different strengths, so how do you know which tools are best for your organization?

Confluence-Sharepoint-what's-the-difference-webinar.jpg

Join our upcoming webinar, Confluence and SharePoint: what’s the difference?, on December 11 & 12, 2019 to learn:

• How modern enterprise teams increase productivity by differentiating between Confluence and file-sharing tools like SharePoint

• Real-life examples of how our customers use Confluence and SharePoint together, and

• When to consider upgrading to Confluence Data Center

Register for the webinar by completing the form here: https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/software/confluence-and-sharepoint-whats-the-difference

We'll be taking live Q&A, so come with questions! If you're unable to make the live broadcast, we will be sending a recording out afterwards. 

See you on the broadcast!

6 comments

Comment

Corné den Hollander December 18, 2019

Is there a recording of this we can watch somewhere?

Ada Chen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2019
Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

I really like this and wish it was more prominent and easier to fine.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

I agree with Brant, there is a lot of great Atlassian content out that that's sometimes difficult to locate

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

Thank you @Ada Chen for linking the recording! I just came across this post and I'm thankful that I can rewatch this.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
August 9, 2021

Glad to see this is out there and people are getting use out of the recording! We occasionally see general SharePoint questions in the Community, and I'm going to start pointing people at the webinar as a resource.

Sedera Randria
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2021

Thank you for the replay

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events