Seeking Service Desk demo

Renee McKechnie September 10, 2018

Hello! I work for a large academic medical center in Portland, Oregon. We're considering implementing JIRA Service Desk for our enterprise help desk. I'm looking for someone from a large company (5K+ employees) who could do a 15-20 minute demo of what they've set up. I'd be happy to reciprocate with a demo of what we're doing for agile development with JIRA Software. Thanks in advance!

Renee

3 comments

Comment

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2018

Hi @Renee McKechnie,

I'd recommend reaching out to Isos Technology. They'll be able to provide you with a demo and more information. 

Renee McKechnie September 11, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion!

Ruslan Shlain September 11, 2018

@Hi @Renee McKechnie We here at Herzum can do a demo of Jira Service Desk. We can also discuss different options for configuration, automation, and customization. Herzum Inc. 

Renee McKechnie September 11, 2018

That would be fantastic! Thank you so much!

Any chance you have time Friday after 10:30am PST?

You can reach me at mckechni@ohsu.edu or 503.494.7259 if it's easier. Thank you again!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2022

I hope this worked out

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events