Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Repost: How about keeping up with recent KB article updates?

Hi Enterprise Community!
'hope you all find yourselves safe & sound! πŸ€—

I'm reaching out to hear from you if you'd appreciate a page to list the most recent KB articles updates:

How about keeping up with recent KB article updates?

The caveat is it lists both articles for Cloud and DC/Server. Would you still find it valuable this way?
Or would you keep checking it only if if we could split on two pages, one for Cloud and other fo DC/Server? Or just nah either way? πŸ˜‚

Share your thoughts on the comments below!

Cheers!

4 comments

Dave Liao Community Leader May 12, 2021

@Rodrigo Martinez - As an admin for both on-prem and Cloud instances, a mixed stream of KB articles is fun. A split view would probably be better though! 😊

Like β€’ # people like this

I second that a split view would be better.  We are strictly on Cloud instance and the number of times I searched for solutions to later find out it was only applicable to on-prem instance is so disappointing!

Dave Liao Community Leader May 13, 2021

@James Yoon - right? I remember trying to figure out how to set project-specific priorities, only to realize it's a Server/DC feature only (for now). πŸ˜…

Like β€’ Rodrigo Martinez likes this

Same thing the other way around πŸ˜„

Seriously... I never thought labels were SO IMPORTANT in Confluence until I had to use the /content/search endpoint Harold1.png

Long story short: it was possible to split the pages into Cloud and DC/Server content! β€” though the updates will have to be manual. Ain't no installed gadget to do this ugly workaround I made with Python πŸ˜‚

Maybe updating both pages once each month with "the previous month highlights"?

Fadoua Community Leader May 19, 2021

@Rodrigo Martinez I am into separating the 2. Cloud and Server have so many different features, sometimes while in hurry we completely miss to switch the tab to the right hosting. Also for newbies it is something they are not familiar with. 

Like β€’ Rodrigo Martinez likes this

Hi Community!

Pages updated with all articles created or updated in May!

So let us know if you find this useful and would like to see it improved through the feedback buttons on the bottom of those pages! laugh

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you