New To the Group

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2020

Hi All,

I am new to this group and have been using Atlassian's products for 6 years now.

I will contribute to the group as much as I can and will learn too.

Stay Safe and Healthy at your home!

Regards,

Monika

6 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

@Monika Rani Welcome, welcome! 🎉 A few resources I'd recommend for you (other than this group) are the Welcome Center (tips for navigating the community), our product collections, and off-topic threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2021

Hi Monika, welcome to the group

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2021

Welcome to the group!

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2021

Welcome to the group @Monika Rani !

Like Monika Rani likes this
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Welcome @Monika Rani, great to have you here! 

Like Monika Rani likes this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Welcome @Monika Rani 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events