Jira Service Desk Business Applications

Brendan O Reilly August 10, 2020

Hi - I am looking for a relevant case study. At some point in the past I know there were business case studies for JSD.... specifically a call center in the retail sector ... where the retail stores are calling a manned call center to check on the status of deliveries or pricing etc.

If there is a resource you can point me at that would be helpful

I did find a good case study for AirBnb in a recent slide deck.

Brendan

3 comments

Comment

Alex Gallien August 10, 2020

@Brendan O Reilly - could you share the one you saw for Airbnb? Curious what's floating around out there.

Edit: Was it this one?

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Brendan O Reilly August 11, 2020

Yes thats the one - there is a presentation on the Partner website titled Atlassian Approach to ITSM. Here is relevant text from that deck

•Airbnb is the fantastic success story shared at this years Summit.   Scaling service management across their organization was critical success for the IT team.   Going from 50+ support emails to a signal user friendly knowledge centric web portal they call Latitude (very cool branding to match Airbnb)  

•Focused on service management that

•Keys to success for Airbnb: valuable request offerings in catalog, knowledge centric with valuable KB on day 1, making sure support staff had a good transition to new support tool, entrepreneurs to promote the new self-service portal, and metrics that matter and metrics that are customer centric

•Successful shift left to self help - cost down to $2 per ticket versus - $25 at tier 1 - $75 at tier 2 etc.

•CFO feedback was amazed at the ROI in the first several months.   CSAT at 4.9 - 40% of tickets automated, 25% increased in ticket deflection with KB, 1 million in cost reduces & freed up 2 FTE

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

@Brendan O Reilly - check out the case studies available at Cprime, they've helped many companies either migrate to Jira Service Desk, or use it better. I see at least two JSD-specific ones that might be worth looking into.

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

Wow, there's a lot of content on there! Good link Dave, bookmarked for a browse later on.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Thank for bringing this up @Brendan O Reilly and thanks everyone for the helpful links!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events