Introduction, new to group

Tom Kakanowski November 24, 2020

Hi everyone, I'm Tom Kakanowski, a senior architect at an international financial organization, working out of our Vancouver office.  I'm involved in a number of business areas and my background is both in business and technology.  I started as a systems engineer (go Waterloo!) about 30 years ago, and have been using Atlassian products for the last 12 or so.  I'm looking forward to content here, as I'm particularly focused on initiatives leading to increased organizational communications, enterprise agility, accountability and growth in fast scaling mid-cap organizations.  Cheers!

19 comments

Comment

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 24, 2020

Hi Tom! Welcome to the Enterprise group! 

Like # people like this
Troy Dyer November 24, 2020

Welcome aboard Tom.

Like Tom Kakanowski likes this
Tiago Vitorino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2020

Welcome to the group Tom 

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Welcome to the group! :) @Tom Kakanowski 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

@Tom Kakanowski - welcome Tom! The more, the merrier!

I'm also interested in the same subjects that you work in - organizational communications, enterprise agility, accountability and growth! My focus is configuring software to support organizations at scale, and aligning software to support business processes.

If you're interested in contributing an article (or two, or three, or more!), feel free to post a lesson learned, or a relevant article you've found online with your commentary.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

@Tom Kakanowski  Welcome to the Group.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

Hi, @Tom Kakanowski !

Welcome to the Group!  Impressed by your experience 👍

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2021

Welcome to the Group

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2021

Hi Tom, Welcome to the group

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Tom!

We are glad you are here!!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

Welcome to the Enterprise group!

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

Hi @Tom Kakanowski  welcome to the group !

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

Welcome on board @Tom Kakanowski 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2021

Welcome to the group @Tom Kakanowski 

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Hi @Tom Kakanowski, welcome to the group!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2021

Hi @Tom Kakanowski 

Welcome to the group !!!

Cheers

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2021

Hi @Tom Kakanowski  we are happy to have you here. Welcome!

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2022

Just saw this. Welcome to the group!!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2022

haha, this is two years later! 😆

Like Darryl Lee likes this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
March 16, 2022

And I even joined way later than you did 😂

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Welcome Tom!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events