Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interested in security and compliance? Introducing the Trust & Security Group!

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2019

Hello Enterprise experts!

I wanted to jump in this group to introduce a brand new Community group that our Atlassian Security Team started. The Trust and Security group is a space to share information, tips, and best practices for protecting your data and using Atlassian products in a secure and reliable way.

We know that many of our customers, especially those at the enterprise level, have strict security, compliance, and privacy requirements, so we thought you might be interested in joining our group to discuss in more depth.

Our Security team is eager to get your feedback and provide information and best practices wherever possible. 

Looking forward to talking more about security and compliance!

Cheers,

Lauren 

4 comments

Comment

Brian Hill April 16, 2019

Thanks Lauren - how about starting with follow up on this twitter request at https://twitter.com/valentijn/status/840573608988688385 for establishment of an AtlassianSecurity twitter account for security advisories? Would have been useful in the case of recent critical advisory on Confluence WebDAV at https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-security-advisory-2019-03-20-966660264.html

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2019

@Brian Hill  - apologies for the delayed response. I was on vacation!

That's an interesting suggestion, I'll bring that up with our security team as a potential solution. 

Like Brian Hill likes this
Graine Paine April 23, 2019

There are lots of groups which providing security facility many are luring users by fake features which are logitech h111 mic not working like phishing so beware of them, 

lauren
Atlassian Team
May 2, 2019

Hi @Graine Paine  - are those groups on the Atlassian Community? We would like to be aware of them if they are promoting fake features. 

solucangubresi August 19, 2020

Thank you for the information you provided. Sıvı Solucan gübresi fiyatları

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2021

What a great idea to have a group for this! I've been around for quite a time, but had no idea this group existed.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events