Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

In Search of Guest Speakers - Journey in the Atlassian Cloud, July Event Edited

Laura Holton Community Leader May 24, 2021

Hi Everyone 👋

We are in the planning stages of our next big Atlassian sponsored event (remote of course) on July 8th 2021 - the event itself will be fully focused on the customer's journey to the cloud. 

Enterprise is a big focus for the event and we would love to exemplify best practice, lessons learned, use cases and more from real-life organisations.

We are looking at running a number of tracks to mark each stage of the migration and encompass these overall points:

• What the IT landscape/department will look like when everything moves to the cloud?
  • Industry/sector use cases 
  • Strategy and cost savings
  • Performance and optimisation
  • ITSM in the Cloud
  • Consolidating Atlassian Cloud
  • Hygiene and maintenance
  • Advanced features
  • Open to other ideas too :)

These can take the forms of live sessions, on-demand sessions, Q&A, fireside chat, panels and more with each session looking to be 20-25 minutes. With this in mind we'd love to see if anyone has an initial interest in being a guest speaker?

If anyone is interested and/or would like to know more please feel free to email me at laura@teamac.io or drop a message below 👇

🌟  Update: The event is open for everyone to register and save their free seat here >> Your Journey with the Atlassian Cloud 2021

4 comments

Amazing event and good luck @Laura Holton !

Like Laura Holton likes this
Laura Holton Community Leader May 24, 2021

Thanks @Pedro Silva 😃

I'd be happy to share the experience of what my company, Ginkgo Bioworks, has done to migrate to the cloud, and for one project, to migrate from Cloud to Server!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao Community Leader May 24, 2021

Love your company's name - cool website, too!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton Community Leader May 25, 2021

Hi @Bruce Kozuma, thank you so much for reaching out, I’m thrilled you’re interested in the event!

It would be great to discuss this opportunity further and develop a synopsis on the session. Feel free to drop me an email so we can continue the conversation and perhaps book in a call? You can reach me on laura@teamac.io

I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully working with you for the event!

Laura,

Emailed you!

Mohammed Amine Community Leader Jun 21, 2021

Thank you @Laura Holton Best Luck

Like Laura Holton likes this

@Laura Holton, if you're thinking of making another edition, let me know! 😎

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you