Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT4IT Engineer responsible for Atlassian Stack DevOps activities

Ronald Koster September 10, 2018

Hi all, I am Ronald working for ABN AMRO with Dutch roots and headquarter in Amsterdam. We are a financial (bank) institution for the Dutch market and international offices for worldwide financial services. I am working for the IT unit as development engineer and responsible to implement and maintain Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc. This besides many other applications we provide for business and it development. My role is to align the overall experience for users and to tweak, tune and automate the overall IT delivery process.

1 comment

Comment

Sander Brienen [Avisi]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2018

Hi Ronald,

Cool you have joined this one as well!

Sander

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2018

Hi @Ronald Koster,

thank you very much for your introduction, sounds like you have got loads of experience to share :) Sent you an invite on LinkedIn by the way, glad to connect!

All the best to you,

Christoph

Ronald Koster September 26, 2018

Yes, saw your invite. Nice to connect! And let's have a talk.

Like Christoph Schötz likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events