Friendship

Deleted user June 26, 2019

Best wishes to all, my name is Antu Deb nath. Opening my new account. Can i be your friend

9 comments

Comment

Joseph Pursel June 26, 2019

Hi Antu, I will be your friend.

Like # people like this
Deleted user June 27, 2019

ok

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2019

Hi new friend Antu!

Welcome to our community site.  I hope you enjoy it here.

Andy

Like # people like this

ok friend 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2019

Welcome @[deleted]! So excited to learn more about you. You may want to visit our Welcome Center or participate in some Friday fun threads. You will find many friends here!

Like # people like this

thanks

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2019

Hello @[deleted]

I will be your friend :). I know you can also count on @BiancaEwho is another member of the Community team here at Atlassian. 

Like # people like this

ok :)

Nirmani K June 26, 2019

Welcome!

Like # people like this

Like Nirmani K likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2019

@[deleted] Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out some advice from Community Leaders on what they wish they'd known in their first few visits here. 😄

Like # people like this

ok

Jacob Shepard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2019

Welcome @[deleted] hope you find the community helpful and beneficial

Like Andy Heinzer likes this

yes

Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2019

Hi friend! Thanks for joining the Atlassian Community :) It's great that you're here. Hope you find lots of helpful info about Atlassian products.

Check out Trelloa tool where you can collaborate or work solo with boards, lists, and cards. Trello helps enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible way. Let me know if you have any Trello questions!

Have a productive day!

Like # people like this

thanks 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
June 27, 2019

Hello @[deleted]! A warm welcome to the Atlassian Community! It's great to have you. :) 

Regards,

Shannon

thanks 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events