Config Admin for large academic hospital system

Joey September 11, 2018

Hi All - 

We are bringing a few thousand up on jira/confluence across the enterprise.  looking forward to learning some scaling tips!

2 comments

Comment

Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2018

Hi @Joey,

there were 2 good talks around Scaling/Performance at Summit - maybe worth a watch.

Cheers,
Christian

Joey September 11, 2018

Awesome! thanks @Christian Reichert (resolution).  will definitely check it out

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2018

Hi @Joey,

are you rather looking for performance/technical scaling tips or organizational/process support scaling tips (how the bits and pieces in your org fit together supported by JIRA/Confluence)? I am quite sure my colleagues and I can provide you with both of these :) If you are looking for some support feel free to drop us a line to atlassian[at]demicon.de.

All the best to you and happy scaling,

Christoph

Joey September 27, 2018

Hi @Christoph Schötz and thanks for the reply.  I'm mostly looking for the later (org/process).  I'm working with our Atlassian Partner on the more technical pieces and change management.  i'm most curious about governance models and supporting users to get the most out of the tool while also keeping relative consistency for leadership reporting

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018

Hi @Joey you are welcome and sorry for the late reply - it was a very busy year ;) Nonetheless I feel like we can think tools and org/processes/culture together in our company and create a lot of value this way - you know "just JIRA administration" would become kind of a very tight box limitating your personal growth if you do it for more than 5 years like I do ;) hope you have found some exchange possibilities here and wish you merry christmas and a good start into the new year!

Renee McKechnie September 13, 2018

Hi! I work for a large academic health system in Portland, OR, and would love to compare notes on our JIRA/Confluence implementations. Are you open to a short call?

Thanks!
Renee
mckechni@ohsu.edu

Joey September 13, 2018

YES!!! for sure!  lets connect! kleinj3@ccf.org

Joey 

Renee McKechnie September 13, 2018

Fantastic! Email incoming.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events